NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Xbox 360 Spring 2007 Dashboard Update Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwd00FGpKrU

:yay: been hoping for those updates! Low power download mode was a must and Live Messenger is going to save me even more power (no more laptop on at the same time as the 360!)

The instant chat thing is a bit redundant without a USB keyboard.

I thought the 360 supported keyboards for text input?

I thought the 360 supported keyboards for text input?

It does, I think he was just stating that not everybody has a USB Keyboard either at all or for their X360.

Its not been released over here yet. There is a demo on the US marketplace though so you could just set up a US account and download it.

I have it already, I just thought that maybe one of you guys had it, that is if it was out over there.:hmm:

Yea, its just good fun! And it is even better in co-op!...I just hope I haven't built it up too much!

Nah, i reckon Stefkov will love it. It's so cool, thanks for your impressions.

Co-op is great, your right. It's just laugh a minute in my opinion, i think if your in a funny mood anyway this game really makes you happy.

Is that realsies? Looks weird and difficult to hold.

yeah it looks very uncomfortable for playing games with for a long period of time, and i bet it'll be an extra tenner on top of the already fairly expensive wireless pad, im sure you could pick up a cheap USB keyboard for less than a tenner.

EDIT: Oh, it actually looks like you can attach it to the bottom, as a seperate attachment. thats a good idea!

Bloody hell, I stuck in the ethernet cable and i still have Live Gold! Whats going on, it should of expired last november! Haha.

So after trading in a ton of games, and not buying any since Oblivion, I literally have Halo 2, Oblivion and PDzero. What do i need, and where can I pick it up cheap? Cheers for the recomendation to get Gears off play-asia. Anywhere selling cheap headsets, mines being held together by selotape.

I played a few demos, Just Cause (i think thats its name) seemed alright! If i see it cheap i'll pick it up. And Superman hahaha, I had fun flying about anyway, even though you can just tell its a shallow kids game.

Oh, and i have a new router now, and getting online on PDzero seems ALOT more annoying now. Any setting i need to fiddle with? Haha im an Xbox n00b all over again...

On PDZ, pause the game go to settings and adjust the sensitivity (sp) from 50 to 60-65 :smile:

Nah, i reckon Stefkov will love it. It's so cool, thanks for your impressions.

Co-op is great, your right. It's just laugh a minute in my opinion, i think if your in a funny mood anyway this game really makes you happy.

I hope it comes tommorow :D

That keyboard one thing I noticed. On the bottom of the actual controller thers the headphone jac and the two squareish ones either side. They're not there on the keyboard thing. Might just be a mistake though.

I hope it comes tommorow :D

That keyboard one thing I noticed. On the bottom of the actual controller thers the headphone jac and the two squareish ones either side. They're not there on the keyboard thing. Might just be a mistake though.

That's all that's required to plug the headset in though, I imagine the square inputs are for the keyboard insert so aren't needed once the keyboard is actually plugged in.

Been playing TMNT the last few days, it's a definate renter as I'm almost done with it. Pretty decent little game though. But if i'd payed £40 for it I would probably be a little pissed off.

That's all that's required to plug the headset in though, I imagine the square inputs are for the keyboard insert so aren't needed once the keyboard is actually plugged in.

But looking at the headset it has those square pugs on it, but it looks like its just plastic. I dont understand how it'd work.

Not true, the headphone plug has a couple of bits that fit in the holes.

Has Fatrox been on Live at all over the past few days?

He aint been on MSN or here.

Wooooo got around to completing Gears on insane with a friend. Lots of achievements :smile: I really need to get to a 3000 gamerscore.

But looking at the headset it has those square pugs on it, but it looks like its just plastic. I dont understand how it'd work.

Then shut my big fat mouth! :geek:

Anyone know where you can buy guitar hero guitars seperately?

The picture just confused me...

Anyway I've got 36 stunt rings now. I've got 2 I can see a start and end point on the Shai Gen island, theres another yellow dot, but without a dot to show where to trigger it. But there was also one or two on the Muertos island..

The picture just confused me...

Anyway I've got 36 stunt rings now. I've got 2 I can see a start and end point on the Shai Gen island, theres another yellow dot, but without a dot to show where to trigger it. But there was also one or two on the Muertos island..

Your a brave man Stef, I dont think I can stomach doing all of them Stunt Rings missions, hell I have yet to finish my driving ones.

Enchant your bow. Just speedrun a gate. save before you take the stone. load untill you get the desired enchant... :indeed:

Anything a little less random, and a little more permanent?

Do headshots or through shooting gaps in armour work?

Anything a little less random, and a little more permanent?

Do headshots or through shooting gaps in armour work?

afaik headshots work, i seem to be able to drop enemies with 1 shot to the head or 2 to the body

you could also try leveling up you're sneak, if you're sneaking then you're shots do 3x damage!

Your a brave man Stef, I dont think I can stomach doing all of them Stunt Rings missions, hell I have yet to finish my driving ones.

I was thinking to myself, even though there was only a few achievements and they werent hard to get on Blazing Angels its the only game I got 1000 points on.

Then I was playing Crackdown and the achievements were just coming to me and when me an Sparks got the all missions in co-op I thought why the hell now and do it all.

Well I finally bought an Xbox 360. It became a little more expensive than I thought, £230.

But with that price Gears of War, Lost Planet, Dead or Alive 4 and Splinter Cell: Double Agent was included :)

It will arrive around thursday~friday this week. Can't wait! :santa:

so you got a core? did you perchance get any form of memory with that?

There are already some downloadable guitar hero 2 song packs available on partnernet so maybe these packs will be available for us mere mortals this week:

Pack one: Ace of spades, bark at the moon, hey you

Pack two: Frankenstein, killer queen, take it

Pack three: Higher ground, infected, stellar

Looks like they'll be releasing all the Guitar Hero 1 songs eventually

so you got a core? did you perchance get any form of memory with that?

Oh, sorry that the description didn't say what type it was. No, it's a premium :)

46151203_1.jpg

Any news on pricing? Got the feeling GHII is going to turn out to be very expensive

Pack 1&3 look good

What tracks would people like to see added?

I want:

Through the Fire and the Flames - Dragonforce

The Hives are the Law, You are Crime - The Hives

Little Girl - Death From Above 1979

Plug In Baby - Muse

Girl Not Grey - AFI

Clones - Ash

Cochise - Audioslave

Been Training Dogs - The Cooper Temple Clause

Walking Contradiction - Green Day

I'll Find You - Hundred Reasons