NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just had a quick blast at Guitar Hero and I love it! Shame there's no online co-op though as there's no way I'll be able to play two player at my house, that's 280 achievement points I'll never get!

Edit: Nearly 500 pages in this thread!

The game is begging for online co-op, if it ever gets a patch for it then I will probably pick it up. Having played the PS2 version though already its just not worth it at the moment.

I had a go of Guitar hero on the ps2 in store once and I couldnt get the hang of it.

Sparks what is Luxor 2?

I want to get Guitar Hero 2, though I'll have to wait until around the 23rd (student loan day, yay!). £70 is too steep in my opinion.

I want to get Guitar Hero 2, though I'll have to wait until around the 23rd (student loan day, yay!). £70 is too steep in my opinion.

I agree it is too steep.

*Looks down*

Woops...I still bought it though.

I had a go of Guitar hero on the ps2 in store once and I couldnt get the hang of it.

Sparks what is Luxor 2?

Mwah ha ha haa, it's the secret code name for the HALO 4 BETA!!!!1!1!

Nah, it's the last Arcade release, more or less Zuma meets Arkanoid (or breakout).

And yes, the girlfriend made me buy it.

The game is begging for online co-op, if it ever gets a patch for it then I will probably pick it up. Having played the PS2 version though already its just not worth it at the moment.

it'll never happen, rythmn games cannot be played online as the lag would just ruin it

Mwah ha ha haa, it's the secret code name for the HALO 4 BETA!!!!1!1!

Nah, it's the last Arcade release, more or less Zuma meets Arkanoid (or breakout).

And yes, the girlfriend made me buy it.

Luxor 2 is da bomb though, very enjoyable game not worth really 800mp should of been 500mp instead

Something tells me they like it...

I know, I was expecting them to pan it! My copy should be arriving tomorrow...fingers crossed!!

This is so annoying, I have 5 agility orbs left to get and I have no idea where to look...

I know, I was expecting them to pan it! My copy should be arriving tomorrow...fingers crossed!!

This is so annoying, I have 5 agility orbs left to get and I have no idea where to look...

I have about 15 or less to get now, and I really dont want to sprawl all the

islands going through which ones I've found.

Anyone gonna sign up for this

http://xboxlivetournament.com/Default.aspx

GoW tournament. I would do it cos I think on a good day I can be quite good at online on it..

I'll order my games.

1. PES6

2. GoW

3. Viva Pinata

4. PGR3

5. Rainbow Six Vegas

The last three very hard to order because I vary rarely play them. Pro Evo is top purely because I play the game on live a lot, and its the best live experience I've had.

I have about 15 or less to get now, and I really dont want to sprawl all the

islands going through which ones I've found.

Anyone gonna sign up for this

http://xboxlivetournament.com/Default.aspx

GoW tournament. I would do it cos I think on a good day I can be quite good at online on it..

I would, but I would either forget to go online when I have a match, or the match would be at some ridiculous time like during the middle of the school day.

I would, but I would either forget to go online when I have a match, or the match would be at some ridiculous time like during the middle of the school day.

Didnt think of that. That would be a real problem. Plus if you win you get a trip to Prague and I probably couldnt do it.

Plus you have to be over 18 to own the game...:heh:

The stunt rings on Crackdown are taking ages. I've only got 10 out of the 39.

I've got some maps to tell me where they are but I've gone through 4 SUVs now getting them. You always land in water....

I need 2, and I have about 50 Hidden Orbs to go as well. I don't think I'll get back to Crackdown until the DLC is released, though.

I wish the SUV was more resistant to knocks...Though thats not a big deal...

I can't find these effing 5 orbs! :cry:

I've got about 100 hidden orbs left...

It looks like the chances of us seeing a sequel to the stupidly addictive Xbox Live Arcade shooter Geometry Wars are quite good, if Bizarre Creations' reaction to CVG's queries this afternoon are anything to go by.

When we asked Boom Boom Rocket masterminds Sam Hall and Nick Bygrave if we'll see more of the psychedelic shooter in the future, they replied simply with shared looks, giggles and a hushed response "we can't say anything about that". It's blatantly coming then.

:D

Hmm, co op would be ACE

I finaly did the bloing up 20 tyres achievement! Thank god!

Crackdown is my favourite game for the 360. I can't wait for the expansion. Sod that, I can't wait for the sequal!!! Now to find the last 3 bloody orbs...

Glad i waited to order Guitar Hero 2 now, got it for £49 at foxy.co.uk with free delivery. Bad news is i wont get it until some time next week though :(

Ah well, more time for Oblivion + Gears in the meantime