Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Who's gonna host the Gears game?

My order goes:

1. Vegas

2. Gears

3. Crackdown

4. Sonic

If you're still playing at half 9 ish on Gears I'll join in. I forgot United was on and its only half time.

I've already forgotten..

I think he was Twilight_Link...I may just be a total retard though and already forgotten.

Haha, I was indeed Twilight Link - it says so in my siggie, down the bottom there!

Haha, I was indeed Twilight Link - it says so in my siggie, down the bottom there!

In the lightest of blues against a white...

Yeah so if that gears match is still on and theres room I'll join in.

In the lightest of blues against a white...

Yeah so if that gears match is still on and theres room I'll join in.

There, happy now?

:heh:

My top 5:

1. Gears of War

2. Dead Rising

3. Geometry Wars (XBLA)

4. Kameo

5. Worms (XBLA)

I don't have many games though. Along with them the only others I have are PDZ, Table Tennis, and Enchanted Arms. I plan to buy loads of 360 games between summer-christmas though; Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon,Assasin's Creed, Halo 3, Lost Odysee and possibly Mass Effect.

I dont think anything can top gears in co-op though..

Totally agree. Gears in co-op with a mate is without a doubt the most fun i've had so far this generation.

Totally agree. Gears in co-op with a mate is without a doubt the most fun i've had so far this generation.

I second this. Me and my mate from work played til 4 in the morning trying to beat the game on Insane, it took a while to do but the time we had on it was great. Crackdown on co-op is pretty fun aswell even if it was a bit short lived. Also GRAW 1+2 co-op campaigns were really great and also rank up there with my best times on Live.

You know, some nice m8s adam has here on this forum. None bar me noticed hes been gone for yonks. welcome back :yay:

I've noticed he's been gone. I posted in the meaningless post thread.

So is that Gears thing not happening. No-one i playing it on my friend list.

The last time I hosted it was lag galore, I coud try again though.

Hopefully its not carried on over to other games like it has on Crackdown that I cant host anything.

Is the Pro Evolution demo a decent representation of the final game/other Pro Evo games?

If it is then its shiiiiiiiite. Seriously, give me Fifa over that bollocks anyday!

You know, some nice m8s adam has here on this forum. None bar me noticed hes been gone for yonks. welcome back :yay:

I'd noticed earlier and pmed him ahem

I forgot The Dresden files was on, been watching that instead. Going on Gears now if anyones up for a game

Is the Pro Evolution demo a decent representation of the final game/other Pro Evo games?

If it is then its shiiiiiiiite. Seriously, give me Fifa over that bollocks anyday!

PES6 was worse than PES 5 or PES 4 imo.

Waha! i maxed out my explosives rating on crackdown... who would have thought it would be so fun just to mindlessly blow stuff up?!?!

Waha! i maxed out my explosives rating on crackdown... who would have thought it would be so fun just to mindlessly blow stuff up?!?!

Sounds like you need EDF2017.

Sounds like you need EDF2017.

It should be arriving in the post tomorrow! I love destruction!!!:heh:

Seriously the bigger the explosion, the more I enjoy myself! Thats why I keep going back to Crackdown!

Is all just one big explosion? I love making explosions..hmm

It should be arriving in the post tomorrow! I love destruction!!!:heh:

Seriously the bigger the explosion, the more I enjoy myself! Thats why I keep going back to Crackdown!

You'll love EDF then, you don't get the freedom you get in Crackdown, but the explosions are bigger, and there's a lot more of them.

Is all just one big explosion? I love making explosions..hmm

It's as many explosions as you want, the further you get the bigger the guns, and explosions, get.

The only problem now that I have played Crackdown is that in all these sandbox type games, including GTA, I miss my uber jumping!

It's a shame the achievements aren't a bit more creative in EDF2017! I think they missed something potentially quite fun!

Aren't there an absurd number of weapons?

The only problem now that I have played Crackdown is that in all these sandbox type games, including GTA, I miss my uber jumping!

It's a shame the achievements aren't a bit more creative in EDF2017! I think they missed something potentially quite fun!

Aren't there an absurd number of weapons?

Yeah, the achievements are a bit fucked up, but achievements aside the game is long enough, and tough enough that you actually feel you've achieved something when you finish all the levels, you don't need a little blurb coming up saying achievement unlocked.

As for the weapons, well I've collected 71 different weapons so far, I'm guessing there's a fair few more to collect too. It's not really absurd, most of them are just upgraded versions, you'll find at least a couple of upgrades for each weapon. Homing missiles rock anyway.