NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm loving Guitar Hero II, never heard of some of the songs but some are great. After calling me sad my work mate went and bought an airzooka. Which is something which blows air in peoples faces. :blank:

Was rubbish at first at GHII but I'm not bad now, although only getting 90-98% on all the songs. Bit annoying.

I've not played Crackdown in ages now. Just couldn't be bothered with it, kept dying and getting annoyed.

Glad i waited to order Guitar Hero 2 now, got it for £49 at foxy.co.uk with free delivery. Bad news is i wont get it until some time next week though :(

Ah well, more time for Oblivion + Gears in the meantime

Is that with codes or like a special offer for regular customer?

If not then wow, I might get it at that price. Never mind the wait.

Thats with a £5 off £50 voucher. You can get the voucher by putting you're email address in here: http://foxy.co.uk/cash-off-voucher/

Really supprised by the GH2 prices, every other game has £10 to £15 off + vouchers straight from release day but most places seem to be selling GH2 ar RRP?!?!

Glad i waited to order Guitar Hero 2 now, got it for £49 at foxy.co.uk with free delivery. Bad news is i wont get it until some time next week though :(

Ah well, more time for Oblivion + Gears in the meantime

oooh cheers for that I have just ordered not only that but using quidco I saved a further 3%.

Im asuming Switch used this voucher btw to give £5 off a £50 or more order. http://foxy.co.uk/cash-off-voucher/

Edit: It would appear he did

An advert for GHII was just on E4. Pretty good advert aswell.

Guitar Hero II is fun. Finished most of easy, although i can easily beat medium songs, i'm just doing it for completionist sake.

Xplorer > Gibson SG imo.

catguitarhq2.jpg

Dont ask why, I cant even think of a good speech thing.[/color]

I'm gonna show you pussies how it's done! :indeed:

ROCK out with your Pussies OUT!!:grin:

XD

WINNER!

I can't believe how terrible I was doing on GH2 last night >> went on hard first and I haven't palyed it in so bloody long I couln't get my rythem with the timings, and my bloody TV was being a pain in the arse, I was higher up then it so there was glare, so I was missing a few Blues and Yellows I couldn't see, Questiont hough for folk who have played GH on the PS"...Is it me or is the Fret buttons a Lot smaller on this Guitar?

Bloody rocks though, can't wait to trry out Freebird see how I do on that, 10 minute long of solo's though *Dies*

Loving Guitar Hero II. I traded in my PS2 Guitar Hero to get it...I seem to be unlocking achievements every 10 minutes, how many are in this game?!

I can only play on easy, maybe medium...anything after that is a no-go.

Now, Earth Defence. A game which has got either absolute terrible reviews or very good ones. Alot of people are saying it's a great game, it's old skool, pretty funny (as it's cheesy and b-movieish) is great fun and will be a cult hit!

Stefkov, i believe you purchased it, are you enjoying it?

Gamestation have put one aside for me, but the bloke on the phone said it was aload of crap and i shouldn't bother with it? I suppose it's either a love or hate thing?

I wanted it for co-op and hoping it's so bad it's funny and of course you end-up enjoying it as well??? I need a good laugh! :grin:

Stefkov, i believe you purchased it, are you enjoying it?

I havnt bought it no, rokhed has also Daft has.

If that play sale is on now I will probably buy it today.

top 5

1, Condemned

2, Splinter Cell

3, Dead Rising,

4, COD2

5, Viva Pinata

Yea, I bought EDF 2017 but it hasn't bloody arrived yet! Damn the post...It might come today....I did order it on Sunday evening...

I will give you the lowdown on it when/if it arrives!

WOO HOO!! 2 agility orbs left...so...very...close...

Yea, I bought EDF 2017 but it hasn't bloody arrived yet! Damn the post...It might come today....I did order it on Sunday evening...

I will give you the lowdown on it when/if it arrives!

There's no post today :P

How are you finding them? I was sprawling the cities looking for them and I have about 15 left and couldnt find them.

How are you finding them? I was sprawling the cities looking for them and I have about 15 left and couldnt find them.

I am looking everywhere, generally in high places. Try going back to boss locations from earlier.

And I just found another! 1 LEFT!!!!

Edit: This last one is going to be a bitch...

Did you use that guide I sent you Stef? Using that I had no trouble getting all 500 agility orbs.

Holy CRAP!! I'm standing next to the last one!!! I'm going to savour this...

NOW THAT FELT GOOD....Now to get thouse hidden orbs...92 left to go...

Holy CRAP!! I'm standing next to the last one!!! I'm going to savour this...

LOL. Feels good to get them all doesnt it? Now go find the 300 hidden ones. :grin:

I gope they put more orbs in the expansion...and give us a higher jump!

I gope they put more orbs in the expansion...and give us a higher jump!

More Orbs??!!! You crazy man! Im hoping they sort some more co-op mission out as it was very short lived.

I still need to play Gears and Crackdown in co-op but haven't been bothered to do it yet. Crackdown especially cus I just can't be arsed with the game.

More Orbs??!!! You crazy man! Im hoping they sort some more co-op mission out as it was very short lived.

Yea, more co-op missions would be cool. I hopt we get a new island! And boats...Ok maybe not more orbs...:heh:

It would also be nice to use the agency cars without haveing to go to the agency to get them!

Yea, more co-op missions would be cool. I hopt we get a new island! And boats...Ok maybe not more orbs...:heh:

It would also be nice to use the agency cars without haveing to go to the agency to get them!

I agree about the agency cars. I havent done the Stunt Markers or the Races as I cant be bothered to go get the cars all the time.