NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Turned my 360 on for the 1st time in a couple month and damn i've missed a lot, I knew about TMNT But I got the Demo and my god i want it ;-; shame I'e only got 500 Points to spend though, got castlevania and Worms Demo, I haven't palyed Worms in fecking Years was good to have alittle go on the Demo and was so tempted to get it, but as i say, 500 points and I want to wait until I get GH2 to see what DC Content is priced at >>;;

How have guys gone about getting US Microsoft Points? I've tried having a look on eBay but to no avail?!

I've gotten Chuck some US MS points. 1600 for $28 is what my store charges for 'em + Paypal fees. I'll say strait up that I think it's a rip off too... but i guess it all depends on how much ya want em...

Guitar Hero 2 in 1/3 days (depends on Gameplay and the post office)!!!

I've gotten Chuck some US MS points. 1600 for $28 is what my store charges for 'em + Paypal fees. I'll say strait up that I think it's a rip off too... but i guess it all depends on how much ya want em...

Don't worry about it, found some on eBay, just waiting for the guy to email me the code. He had over 8000 feedback so I'm pretty sure I'll be ghetting it and haven't been ripped off!

for people with japanese account. blue dragon cartoon is now up to download. only 47MB and it is Free of charge!!

Awesome! I am downloading it now! Do you know when the anime series is out?

say, 500 points and I want to wait until I get GH2 to see what DC Content is priced at >>;;

It had better be £FREE for fucks sake.

We are paying £70 for the SAME GAME you can get on PS2 for nearly half that. (Extra songs dont count) AND we get a wired controller aswell, not wireless as was being promoted.

The downloads had damn better be free.

It had better be £FREE for fucks sake.

We are paying £70 for the SAME GAME you can get on PS2 for nearly half that. (Extra songs dont count) AND we get a wired controller aswell, not wireless as was being promoted.

The downloads had damn better be free.

If theres money to be made, why would they let you have them for free?

If theres money to be made, why would they let you have them for free?

Cos' Ill stick carrots in their arse if they dont.

Cos' Ill stick carrots in their arse if they dont.

What if they like that :o

Either way it will persuade them to make the DLs free.

But seriously, if the £40 UBER popular Gears of War can offer AWESOME and consitent free downloads, I dont see how paying £70 for a damn video game would be fair or justifiable to charge for downloads. And Ill complain (Seriously) if its the case.

Those of you working through the achievements in crackdown, you don't have to drive through the stunt rings, just throw a vehicle through them!

But seriously, if the £40 UBER popular Gears of War can offer AWESOME and consitent free downloads, I dont see how paying £70 for a damn video game would be fair or justifiable to charge for downloads. And Ill complain (Seriously) if its the case.

Epic have a history of giving away shed loads of content away for free, not to mention that DLC was sponced by the Discovery channel so next time it might not be so free.

Oh and thanks for the tip sparks, i didn't know that :)

Either way it will persuade them to make the DLs free.

The problem is that Epic own all the content they release outright, and they release it free (so far) in order to keep Gears of War popular and in the gaming public's eye so that other will buy it to see what the fuss is about.

Extra songs for Guitar Hero will generally be licenced music from some artist that is asking for money for their song to be used, therefore any dlc with real songs will generally cost the guitar hero guys a decent amount of money to release that they have to recoup somehow. The only way i can see free guitar hero content coming is if it's some sort of promotion for the song (i.e. here's a guitar hero track from Feeders upcoming album or here's a song from Halo 3.. buy it now kids).

Fixed the hosting problem. Just for the record, it looks like you need the NAC setting of the router set to OPEN (not strict or something else). Not sure what this is exactly but you can check what it currently is by doing a connection test on the xbox dashboard.

I did a Live connection test and my NAT was open, did you mean NAT? I cant find no NAC.

Those of you working through the achievements in crackdown, you don't have to drive through the stunt rings, just throw a vehicle through them!

I thought about doing that but I thought I read somewhere you only throw the car in co-op when theres the other person in it. I'll try it anyway.

First 360 Problem:

My Controller won't connect to my 360 anymore, after I turned the console off while playing Vegas I turned it on later and it wasn't connected anymore.

I've tried everything on the official Troubleshooting page but nothing helps, the controller has even randomly reconnected at points and then disconnected, argh what do I do?

Try changing the batteries?

Guitar Hero II being dispatched today! Looks like Gameplay sorted themselves out :D

http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=4361

Microsoft improves Xbox 360 customer service

Microsoft's Xbox website has recently posted an update to its policy regarding the servicing of its Xbox 360 consoles. In an effort to vastly improve customer service, this update includes an automatic extended warranty from 90 days to an entire year and a new clause granting free two-way shipping to owners of defective Xbox 360 systems.

In the cases of console repairs, Microsoft now promises a vastly reduced service time, pledging to repair faulty units and ship them back to customers within five business days. The policy also states that, in the majority of cases, customers will receive their original consoles.

The site also notes that owners of broken consoles with expired warranties will have to shoulder the repair costs on their own, but Microsoft indicates that each repaired console will be returned automatically with a brand new one year repair warranty.

The company also promises to increase the number of employees in their customer service department, which includes customer care representatives, customer care supervisors, and a "customer care champion" to oversee all service operations. In addition, Microsoft claims that the training processes for customer service employees will be improved, most likely in response to the company's recent admission of customer service representatives unwittingly being duped by pretexters on Xbox Live.

Lastly, according to another section of the Xbox site, disc replacement programs have been put in place for exclusive Microsoft titles, including Crackdown and Gears of War. Legal owners of damaged copies of these games can now submit them to Microsoft for a free replacement, but according to the program's terms and conditions, this offer will be available only for a limited time.

Some good changes there!

I did a Live connection test and my NAT was open, did you mean NAT? I cant find no NAC.

Yeah i did, blame my feeble memory. It's the last setting shown on the connection test screen. All i know is that I couldn't host crackdown games before i changed my router settings to enable NAT to open. Try searching google for crackdown hosting issues with your router, that's how i fixed it for my bt homehub router thing

I thought about doing that but I thought I read somewhere you only throw the car in co-op when theres the other person in it. I'll try it anyway.

I threw my SUV though the stunt ring near the ferris wheel and it registered as if i drove through it. Can't be bothered doing it for all the rings though so maybe it doesn't unlock the achievement if done this way.. i'm not sure.

First 360 Problem:

My Controller won't connect to my 360 anymore, after I turned the console off while playing Vegas I turned it on later and it wasn't connected anymore.

I've tried everything on the official Troubleshooting page but nothing helps, the controller has even randomly reconnected at points and then disconnected, argh what do I do?

Yep, sounds like it needs new batteries :D

The ones that come with it last all of five minuites.

Yeah i did, blame my feeble memory. It's the last setting shown on the connection test screen. All i know is that I couldn't host crackdown games before i changed my router settings to enable NAT to open. Try searching google for crackdown hosting issues with your router, that's how i fixed it for my bt homehub router thing

Wierd, I ran the test again and now it says my NAT is strict.

Checkingn google and some forums, people just say let your friends host..I didnt have this problem before the update came around..

Yep, sounds like it needs new batteries :D

The ones that come with it last all of five minuites.

Nope, tried three different kinds.

Anyway I called Microsoft and I'm getting a brand new one in 10 working days because it really was fucked.

But nicely my dad bought me a new controller so I can still play it. :smile:

I want GH2 so badly! Ive got to wait until Friday in the hope that work get it in so i can get 15% off :(

Gears tonight anyone?

I want GH2 so badly! Ive got to wait until Friday in the hope that work get it in so i can get 15% off :(

Gears tonight anyone?

Its out tomorrow....in case you didnt know.