NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just wondering what peoples reputation levels are like on here? Should I be worried that it seems that quite a few people have chosen to ignore me because of "unsporting behaviour" according to my profile? Is this just normal due to the fact that some people will mark me as evil for no reason other than I beat them at a game or do i have a serious problem with my online behaviour that i don't realize is considered naughty?

Yup its very normal. Mine is 81% preferred and the rest all negative due to quitting early, which I dont, and unsporting behaviour due to me winning a game. I blame the yanks!

Or get a new one with the qyiter dvd drive!

Why would i want that when i'm getting Premium for £180, + Play and charge kits?

Looking at ebay, GoW for less than £20? that's definitely the best place for games.

Yup its very normal. Mine is 81% preferred and the rest all negative due to quitting early, which I dont, and unsporting behaviour due to me winning a game. I blame the yanks!

I've got 88% preferred.

50% said about my language.................................I hardly speak online.

other 50% was unsporting behaviour. Possibly because I won or because when I get angry cos of lag, in Pro evo, I just slide everywhere.

I've got 5 stars anyway.

Just shake the console. Drop it down some stairs. Take out the plugs while its running?

Punch it.

Why do you want it faulty anyway?

Turn it on.

You'll probably have to wait a few months, mind. :heh:

Why, though? Wouldn't it be more useful if it worked?

He's gonna get a second hand one then get it replaced for a new one.

Thats my bet anyways.

My friend has one he wants to get rid of. He bought it from work but to return it faulty it kinda needs to be faulty. Trying to think of other dodgy ways around it.

I think i'm gonna order a premium fro £200 with p&p. the only thing that is really annoying me however, is that the ethernet cable will not be long enough, and also, I seriously hate the thought of paying another £50 for the wireless adapter! Are there any 3rd party ones?

Well it's definitely not 12 metres....I just know it wont stretch in this ridiculously large room. I don;t know exactly how long though, sorry.

My friend has one he wants to get rid of. He bought it from work but to return it faulty it kinda needs to be faulty. Trying to think of other dodgy ways around it.

Just shake the living shit out of it, or heres an idea. Press the open disk tray button and keep it help in so the motor breaks. :heh:

Finally found somewhere the HD DVD drive is in stock. Been waiting for a Gameplay order for ages.

Crackdown is quality. Been playing the demo for as long as it allowed me, just jumping around collecting them orbs. I wasn't going to buy this when I first heard about it, but after seeing loads of it over the last month I'm glad I've got it on pre order.

At this moment in time I dont have any money at all to spend. I've just bought excite truck, a £20 cd :( So no Crackdown for me for along while...

I'm gonna play some more Viva Pinata this week, see if I can get 1000 points in it. Not doing it to be a points whore, just want to have the achievement of getting all the points in a game.

How do you find the details of your reputation??

Press A on your gamercard on your 360 and then 'View Rep'.

I'm gonna play some more Viva Pinata this week, see if I can get 1000 points in it. Not doing it to be a points whore, just want to have the achievement of getting all the points in a game.

Get King Kong, easiest thousand points ever.

The only game I got 1000 points on is Blazing Angels. Easy game to get em all on.

Does anyone know where to get Saints Row on the cheap? I've found it for £25 but I'm wondering anyone has found any better!

Dammit i thought i just got a great deal for Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance and i find out it´s not xbox360 compatible.... Any way to see what upcoming games are going to be compatible?

A slightly unusual question; any way to make a 360 faulty? (not involving a hammer, fire or water?)

Maybe getting a powerful magnet will screw it up real nice?

Does anyone know where to get Saints Row on the cheap? I've found it for £25 but I'm wondering anyone has found any better!

I wouldnt mind getting Saints row, I've heard good things about it.

Maybe getting a powerful magnet will screw it up real nice?

Thats a nice idea.:bowdown:

just noticed NBA Homecourt is out next week in Japan. what are the NBA street games like? I hate NBA live and always prefer the NBA 2K series but as this is an arcade game I thinking about getting it.

are the street games any good?

If you take out the AV cable whilst the machine is running it can sometimes cause the Ring of Death, apparently. It's because the machine has to know the connection so as to output the right signal/resolution, so unplugging can cause it to fall over.

I'm thinking of selling my 360 soon-ish and then picking up a revised model later in the year. I might lose a bit of money on it, but by God does this thing need to be quieter and cooler — it was heating my entire room in the winter.

Try Ebay, I managed to pick up a copy for £13 off there.

Try Ebay, I managed to pick up a copy for £13 off there.

I've never used Ebay. (Yes, sock horror everyone!!:p ) I checked it out and they all seem to be going for at least £25...do you have any tips?