N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kingdom Hearts rumour depresses me immensely. :sad:

I know what you mean. I was talking to a guy at work about it as he is a fan aswell. I dont really understand why they would sell it off as it has a big fanbase and the series has done really well.

I know it aint the thread for it but I will mention that rumours have surfaced that KH2 Final Mix + the GBA remake are getting a US release on the PS2. If this is true then it will make me very happy.

What do you find dissapointing? Cos I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not!:confused:

And if I don't are there any real good games coming out soon cos I've got a Xmas pres owed to me!

Bad enemy A.I. some bugs keep walking into objects and get stuck etc.

Didn't like the controls. The action feels clunky and empty. And you have to kill enemies to keep your Health up. So you can't really go off exploring.

The story is interesting but I find the acctual gameplay to be boring.

The cutscens are also cool.

If the game was on ps2 I would haven given it a 6.8/10. But the overall look of the games saves it Imo.

I really liked the demo. Not sure why I didn't like it now.

Well it's probably just me. The game has nothing but good reviews.

I know it aint the thread for it but I will mention that rumours have surfaced that KH2 Final Mix + the GBA remake are getting a US release on the PS2. If this is true then it will make me very happy.

It's good to hear Final Mix might make it out of Japan but still, I really don't think I'll see myself enjoying the game if Beuna Vista Games are making it themselves, when have they ever made an amazing game?

The Final Fantasy characters will all be removed and there probably won't be the same spark and enjoyment in the game that Nomura and his team managed to create so well.

I think Square Enix will keep it though because it's their second best selling franchise and Nomura seems to like making the games. He just needs to get Versus XIII and It's a Wonderful World done before he starts number 3.

Bad enemy A.I. some bugs keep walking into objects and get stuck etc.

Didn't like the controls. The action feels clunky and empty. And you have to kill enemies to keep your Health up. So you can't really go off exploring.

The story is interesting but I find the acctual gameplay to be boring.

The cutscens are also cool.

If the game was on ps2 I would haven given it a 6.8/10. But the overall look of the games saves it Imo.

I really liked the demo. Not sure why I didn't like it now.

Well it's probably just me. The game has nothing but good reviews.

Quite often games that average between 80-85% are just like that. I mean, Zell doesn't like Starfox on GC, and there are a lot of games that I just can't get into, despite other people liking them and them recieving very good reviews (Like PES. Its cool, but that's it. And Halo, it's fun but i wouldn't really play it much).

It's annoying when you spend money on a game wanting to like it, but you just don't :(

Fucking loving Lost Planet at the moment. It brings back the best of the old days of pure action shooters. When I started playing it, I just got the feeling of playing a future Syphon Filter. Just love the pure all out action. Those shotguns ROCK!!

I don't have a problem with the controls. I moved the aiming from Accelerate to Static 5. Just got owned on the Level 6 boss though. Ouchies :(

Fucking loving Lost Planet at the moment. It brings back the best of the old days of pure action shooters. When I started playing it, I just got the feeling of playing a future Syphon Filter. Just love the pure all out action. Those shotguns ROCK!!

Syphon Filter you say?! Oh how I loved that game on PSX, it was the dogs, and quite underrated amongst my group of friends.

I'm not buying anymore games until I complete Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Zelda and Halo.

I don't have a problem with the controls. I moved the aiming from Accelerate to Static 5. Just got owned on the Level 6 boss though. Ouchies :(

Aye have to agree m8 Lost Planet is spot on

Havnt tried multiplayer yet, gonna wait will iv compleated the game first

What if you never complete them though?

Then I will buckle when Final Fantasy XII comes out. I at least hope to get Zelda and Gears done by then. But I'm stuck on Gears.

The bit where you leave the house and got to get to the APC in thirty seconds. How the hell, I rush myself and get killed. I take my time and don't have enough time. Any tactics lads?

Everytime I did this I just pegged it and always made it. I used this tactic on Hardcore and Insane.

Good Luck!

Yeah me too.

We all playing tommorow night then? I haven't played Gears in a while (heck even my 360/live) and am looking forward to a good session if it's still on the cards.