NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

PES exclusive for a year? lol Sony am cry.

Oh and excuse me for not liking Halo 1 CVD.

...The new demo will be released Wednesday August 24th 2006 featuring stunning new vehicles...

Er...I get my exam resaults on Thursday 24th August 2006...

People will just buy the PS2 version of Pro Ev and shove it in their PS3. Can't wait for the 360 version though.

I got a new mail from MS.

Pro evo and FIFA 07 Will launch on PS2 at the same time as 360. But they are "exlusive" on next-gen this year...

Financial year or January-December year? Because it's not a big blow in the least either way.

So /another/ Test Drive Unlimited demo is being released?

jepp. a new one.

Financial year or January-December year? Because it's not a big blow in the least either way.

I think Pro evo is exlusive for a 12month period and Fifa 07 is probably just exlusive out the year.

Guess what. They came a day early while I was still at school!

Fortunately my Mum was in so they actually took it. I hope they have a feedback form somewhere I can use.

How long does it take after UPS pick it up usually? Also, do I get a new 1-year warranty with my new/refurbished one?

I was looking at a site just a minute ago, and i clicked exit on it by accident and forgo totaly what the website was, after a couple minutes searching im happy, cos its got a bit of info on the live camera

The Core system is going down to £200 on Friday. So its slightly less of a rip off now.

The Core system is going down to £200 on Friday. So its slightly less of a rip off now.

who in their right mind would buy the Core pack??? stupid thing should never have been brought out anyway-and Sony's doing the same with the 2 PS3 versions-STUPID!!

anywho, anyone up for Perfect Dark Zero at the weekend?

who in their right mind would buy the Core pack??? stupid thing should never have been brought out anyway-and Sony's doing the same with the 2 PS3 versions-STUPID!!

People who often later realise they need a hard drive and come buy it. Spose Microsoft make more money that way.

Just printed off a 360 back cat list, been meaning to do it for ages. Printed one at the start of the year and that dissapeared and we've had lots of request for it lately so thought I might as well.

Texas Hold'em is rather good. Anyone up for a tournament later tonight?

Just printed off a 360 back cat list, been meaning to do it for ages. Printed one at the start of the year and that dissapeared and we've had lots of request for it lately so thought I might as well.

arent you a good employee :p

sounds good :)

Unfortunately, for some of us, it was the only option due to the shortage at release. I'd rather have paid a bit more buying the HDD seperately than not having a 360 at all.

Also - I'm not a fan of Halo at all, however my brother got Halo 2 again so I'm playing it through out of summer boredom. It seems really glitchy, moreso than I remember, kinda sucks that. I think it's because of the 360. I don't see any graphical improvement, either.

arent you a good employee :p

Im the best, apart from one (and me obviously) they're all idiots (perhaps I should stop calling my colleagues idiots ::shrug: )

Totally down for that ;)