Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolution Videos On April 20th?!?!

Stocka

Even if we do see anything on the 20th I don't think there's any chance of seeing anything from Nintendo till E3. Will be nice to see some more third party stuff though to get an impression of what Revo games look like, a few grainy scans is not the greatest indicator.

Even if nothing does get revealed, we don't have to wait all that long until E3 so its all good. :yay:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that one Nintendo franchise (although not being produced by Nintendo) will be shown on April 20th.

It's something you will all be excited about.

From what I've heard there will be a few other games being shown (including a Red Steel video) be shown too as the NDA's expire on that day.

I can confirm that one Nintendo franchise (although not being produced by Nintendo) will be shown on April 20th.

From what I've heard there will be a few other games being shown (including a Red Steel video) be shown too as the NDA's expire on that day.

Nice:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: any hints on what that franchise is and how you came to know about this information.

Sorry mate but who are you and where is your information from?

Yeah how do you know all this? :wtf:

Their all coming out the bag now, i might as well own-up, i've known everything about the Revolution from the start! :heh:

April 20th Metroid will be shown! As well as Red Steel videos and games from Sega!

:wink:

Its Fakelkid in disguise.:shakehead:indeed::wtf::zzz:

I work for one of the companies involved in the game, unfortunately I can't say anymore because of the NDA's.

You're the fifth person here saying that.

Don't get hyped too much about 20th of April. The companies will go all out on E3, not three weeks before. Maybe official release of Red Steel media, but that's it.

Zelda_Freak: that's just insane.

Has there been any mention of a DVD with NOM, again? There was meant to be one with Issue 2, but it got dropped, I'm just wondering if maybe there's a reason for that, i.e. there will be a shedload of Revolution videos with Issue 3?

Has there been any mention of a DVD with NOM, again? There was meant to be one with Issue 2, but it got dropped, I'm just wondering if maybe there's a reason for that, i.e. there will be a shedload of Revolution videos with Issue 3?

If that is true it will be the first worthwhile NOM purchase for me in years.

Apparently on April 20th about 50 NDA's expire, however because of this close to E3 alot of publishers will stay stum until then -where we have abot 75% chance all of third part publishers will have their games playable on Nintendos stand

matt ign's blog says this is wholly untrue....

and one things for sure... nintendo is not about to spil it's e3 showing by showing all it's wares early.

one or two titles may be shown, but really, you aren't going to find out much before e3.

it just doesn;t make sense - and it didn;t work for microsoft last year when they showed 360 before e3 and had nothing new to say against PS3.

expect a red steel press event of some kind and more screens and maybe video.

nothing more.

I work for one of the companies involved in the game, unfortunately I can't say anymore because of the NDA's.

I assure you, you will hear more on the 20th.

Oh here we go again.. Another 'source'. Really if you can't say or prove who you are, don't bother saying anything. It bugs me when you get fellows appearing on forums and the just say "I work for a company, can't say nothing, but look out for [enter randomness]." I always imagine some 13 year old kid, getting jollies out of spreading lies on the internet.

On topic, seems interesting, but I'm not hyping myself for anything. It will probably just be one video from one random dev team.

matt ign's blog says this is wholly untrue....

and one things for sure... nintendo is not about to spil it's e3 showing by showing all it's wares early.

one or two titles may be shown, but really, you aren't going to find out much before e3.

it just doesn;t make sense - and it didn;t work for microsoft last year when they showed 360 before e3 and had nothing new to say against PS3.

expect a red steel press event of some kind and more screens and maybe video.

nothing more.

Thats what I said, basically you missed a small word its the word:

Stum

He's right about the 20th April thing, Matt Cassimassina has it in his blog http://blogs.ign.com/matt-ign

Apparently 50 (yes, 50) NDAs expire on that day. It's also the day ONM issue 3 and the new issue of GI with the Red Steel info in come out in the shops.

It's a good day...

Matt doesn't confirm it he refutes it.

Yes. Get ready. Prepare yourself. Buckle up. Because ladies and gents, this is the day that 50 NDAs expire.

And that is, by the way, a load of crap

Like I trust that loser anyway!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!