Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the lamest photoshop attempts I've ever seen. It makes no physical sense, as its floating. Plus why would he be touching it like an upside-down "rock on" symbol?

It was the only picture I could find of Kutaragi with his hand anywhere near his crotch.

And it's not floating, it's poking out from his flies.

its funny the DS was shouted down about its ergonomics and not having an analogue stick etc but it carried on regardless and its great. the psps faults seem to effect gameplay on a much larger scale- in-accurate analogue controls, only one analogue nub, poor d pad etc. anywho . . .

seriously thinking about getting rid of my pspi have lumines, ridge racer, daxter, MGAC!D, and wipeout. the only psp games i want that are coming out are Loco roco (the demo gets more play then all the above games combined) MG PO, FF Crisis core and maybe gitaroo man.

the only games id be really miss playing are lumines and loco roco but lumines is due for 360 arcade. i guess i may have to suffer the loss of all them gorgeous lil roco but if it means i get an xbox 360 this summer than so be it!!!

sony have 2 weeks to stop me by anouncing some games to my taste or square by announcing a jap release of FF Crisis Core.

I find the PSP analogue unuseable. I tried out GTA: liberty city stories, and i honestly can't describe how bad it felt to use. It might be worth Sony re-releasing the PSP with a better analogue 'stick', as i feel it's just putting off more and more people. Me included.

Just a question after being on Amazon and seeing the PSP at £129.99. How much was it when it first came out (and when was it released btw)? Cause I'm sure it was a lot more than that!

Does this mean Sony are taking a battering on every sale, just to compete with the DS??

Just a question after being on Amazon and seeing the PSP at £129.99. How much was it when it first came out (and when was it released btw)? Cause I'm sure it was a lot more than that!

Does this mean Sony are taking a battering on every sale, just to compete with the DS??

Thats the base pack. It only has a PSP and the charger. Its RRP is £150, so its a good price in that terms, but avoid the base pack. Its shite and useless. You can get a White value pack (thus 32MB memory card and all the accessories) with 2 games for £180.

And to answer your question; £180 was (and still is) the price of a PSP at launch.

"Don't expect Sony to give Immersion a call anytime soon, however, as the two companies have been entangled in a lawsuit in which Sony was found guilty of patent infringement over the use of rumble in its DualShock controller and was ordered to pay Immersion $90.7 million."

I find the PSP analogue unuseable. I tried out GTA: liberty city stories, and i honestly can't describe how bad it felt to use. It might be worth Sony re-releasing the PSP with a better analogue 'stick', as i feel it's just putting off more and more people. Me included.

The joys of the PSP NUBBIN!

k ive done the dead! ive agreed to sell my psp giga pack minus the shite headphones with Spiderman 2 and Ridge Racer for 140 to a friend.

loco roco and the wonder of a new FF game on the go wasnt enough to stop me agreeing.

now i have at least 140 in the ol 360 fund and more coming once i seel al my umds.

TakeoMiyazaki PSP owner 26/12/05-22/06/06 RIP my lil black friend.

Sony schützt Markenbezeichnung für Controller

29.06.06 - Sony hat beim japanischen Patentamt die Bezeichnung P oo S (PS Controller)' schützen lassen. Um was es sich handelt, ist unklar: Vielleicht ist P oo S ein Logo, das auf dem Controller angebracht wird. Das Zeichen 'oo' kann auch symbolisch für Unbegrenztheit oder Unendlichkeit stehen.

So new trademark for PS3 controller: P oo S.

They even copy Nintendo at innuendos, except that they make it stupider. You rock Sony.

So new trademark for PS3 controller: P oo S.

They even copy Nintendo at innuendos, except that they make it stupider. You rock Sony.

Poo's?

That's so funny XD

[sonyFanboy]They aren't coping mind you, like they said they are just borrowing and jumping on the wagon, oh, and they invented 3D, do you hear me?

guess not.[/sonyFanboy]

Seriously though... is that confirmed? it's hard to believe :woops: I think we have a new bottom.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!