Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

Does anyone know what the official Ps3 uk price is, or are there any other sources apart from play.com £550 pre-order. My friends trying to convince me the ps3 will be better ie he'd rather get that than a 360 or Wii, and hes got it into his head that its £400 witch is a load of balls because hes just got it mixed with £399? plus the only thing i can come up with is that id rather be playing a console with mint graphics, and mint controller and mint exclusive games and mint online service (inc ie marketplace) than a console with really mint graphics and a crap controller and few exclusive games and a pants (in comparison) online service.

Edit: plus PS3 looks [insert as many bad mouthed words hear as possible] really rubbish to say the least compared to the 360 or Wii, unless your buying it thinking its a replacement for your george forman grill. Oh and did i mention its goona cost enough for your banker to ring you.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the official Ps3 uk price is, or are there any other sources apart from play.com £550 pre-order. My friends trying to convince me the ps3 will be better ie he'd rather get that than a 360 or Wii, and hes got it into his head that its £400 witch is a load of balls because hes just got it mixed with £399? plus the only thing i can come up with is that id rather be playing a console with mint graphics, and mint controller and mint exclusive games and mint online service (inc ie marketplace) than a console with really mint graphics and a crap controller and few exclusive games and a pants (in comparison) online service.

Edit: plus PS3 looks [insert as many bad mouthed words hear as possible] really rubbish to say the least compared to the 360 or Wii, unless your buying it thinking its a replacement for your george forman grill. Oh and did i mention its goona cost enough for your banker to ring you.

FAN BOY ALERT!

Sony have asked George Foreman to front the launch of their new ps3. There will be 2 styles of ps3 the core basic one which only cooks burgers in standard mode they look no different to any other burger on the market and you can only get 1 burger on the grill at anyone time. now the deluxe model has all the extra's that the core model doesn't have, including blu-ray oven for all the extra space you'll need when cooking 2 burgers, plus the quality of the end produce is such high quality. you get high definition cooking with that blu-ray laser for those well defined char grill lines, and all in 1080p (full aroma surround sound and smell), Wow hear those burgers sizzle from any part of the room like your just standing in front of them and smell those burgers all round the room) and new to the range for the deluxe model is the 6 way directional bluetooth burger flipper , you don't even have to be near the ps3 to flip over your burgers, you just move the burger flipper around and watch those burgers flip like magic, the grill can use up to 7 bluetooth burger flippers at any time. Another handy feature is the usb ports, plug in your ipod or mp3 player and play your favourite music or download my favourite the sound of those burger sizzling and enjoy the sound anywhere you go mmmm, mmmmm. don't forget you connect the ps3 grill to your TV to download recipe idea's from Sony online market place for ways to cook chicken and sausages and giant enemy crabs(got to love those crab sticks). Its so good I wouldn't put my name on it

buy my grill instead George Foreman

Please Note : burgers are not actually owned by you but are licensed to you from Sony and cannot be resold or traded in.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Other than the potential for brilliant graphics, 2 franchises and the fact that it's a BluRay player (which is not necessarily a good thing) I just don't see anything that is convincing me to think about buying it and that's before thinking about the price.

So you would rather play somthing thats an expensive half assed rip off of the other two. :wtf:

You don't know that it's half assed rip off yet. Some of the hatred for the console is way out of line.

Yes it's expensive, which is why I think I'll get one when the price goes down a notch, that is unless Suikoden VI comes out before that, then I'm screwed. :D

The thing will sell great in Japan, it will get the big names, the big RPGs and all the other big stuff. Companies are already starting to say they like it, although to be honest it seems that every company is saying that nowadays about all the consoles.

At the end of the day, we don't fully know how "rip off" it will be and how half assed it will be.

im against it,what i said was id rather play something less expensive with good controller and good online service ie the 360 than something more expensive ie the ps3 with pants controller and online service

im against it,what i said was id rather play something less expensive with good controller and good online service ie the 360 than something more expensive ie the ps3 with pants controller and online service

*Rewinds To Taking while playing GRAW last nite*

Chuck(rob): "I'll proboly get a PS3, dont think i'll get a Wii though."

I've just watched the Sony E3 2006 Press Conference, i have it in HD btw, and wow, i think PS3's future is very bright. Eight Days, Jungle, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavenly Sword and Gran Turismo HD all look superb.

You missed out Riiiidge racer! and of course Genji II with Massive Damage, giant crabs and real time weapon change!

I've just watched the Sony E3 2006 Press Conference, i have it in HD btw, and wow, i think PS3's future is very bright. Eight Days, Jungle, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavenly Sword and Gran Turismo HD all look superb.

logo.gif

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!