Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Guest Jeggling

Because I don't like leaving my age, gender & email address laying around the internet. Just a personal thing but i would like to delete it.

It's only in beta at the moment, since some browsers still don't support it (such as IE). There will have to be a new code (since it's not embedding a flash file) but it will certainly be possible. We probably won't bother with it until HTML 5 is more widely supported, which is a long way off.

We were just edit the normal YouTube code's resolution and save as a diffrent tag.

Because I don't like leaving my age, gender & email address laying around the internet. Just a personal thing but i would like to delete it.

Ho-ho-ho XD

• 4 weeks later...
Well... I just changed it Kirk. And I didn't do anything special or adminny. So whatever was wrong, it was something you were doing.

First i used the browse function to find it on my system, and i go the message.

Then i uploaded it and tried uploading it from the inernet, still same message.

Thanks again.

What's up with the avatar settings?

If I try to upload one from my computer it resizes it by 1px, making it shitty and blurry and it adds a background...

MassEffectAvatar2.pngavatar205_37.jpg

......original.......................uploaded

If I try to link to an image from photobucket (the above one) it says the remote file is too large (19.5kb limit)

I can understand having a file size limit but I've seen loads of people with avatars above 19.5kb, and that are bigger than my image above?

Also are site staff members allowed larger avatars like Ashley and Shorty :heh:

Edited by Eddage

What's up with the avatar settings?

If I try to upload one from my computer it resizes it by 1px, making it shitty and blurry and it adds a background...

MassEffectAvatar2.pngavatar205_37.jpg

......original.......................uploaded

If I try to link to an image from photobucket (the above one) it says the remote file is too large (19.5kb limit)

I can understand having a file size limit but I've seen loads of people with avatars above 19.5kb, and that are bigger than my image above?

Also are site staff members allowed larger avatars like Ashley and Shorty :heh:

Mine always does this too!

Possibly try saving as a PNG. Maybe. I think that worked for my latest AVATAR.

I'm not here to solve things.

Well I'm at a loss then, I haven't ever seen you do anything else of note...

:heh:

Mine always does this too!

Possibly try saving as a PNG. Maybe. I think that worked for my latest AVATAR.

It is a PNG, if you save it as a gif then Photoshop adds a white border around it...

• 1 month later...

I did some recounts which fixes issues with deleted/moved/copied/merged threads, double posting, errors etc. in an effort to fix the database errors we were getting after that upgrade-that-never-was. That may have reverted all post counts to a lower (but truer) figure.