Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

No. Nor should there be. Its not a competition and frankly if it carries on at the rate of 'topic for topic number's sake', then actions shall be taken.

And if you must know it is probably me anyway. I've started all the threads in the rules and forum news boards, a majority of them in the staff boards, all of them for the last few E3s and for the online boards. But again, this is a part of my work, not some burning desire inside me to seem like im cool for having lots of threads as these were neccessary and with purpose.

No. Nor should there be. Its not a competition and frankly if it carries on at the rate of 'topic for topic number's sake', then actions shall be taken.

And if you must know it is probably me anyway. I've started all the threads in the rules and forum news boards, a majority of them in the staff boards, all of them for the last few E3s and for the online boards. But again, this is a part of my work, not some burning desire inside me to seem like im cool for having lots of threads as these were neccessary and with purpose.

Im not trying to compete, i just wanted to know...

• 2 weeks later...
It's kinda rude, though, not saying goodbye or anything. But she must have her reasons, I believe.

She did have her reasons.

And to be fair, as nice as a community as this can be at times its not like anyone is obliged to say goodbye. Plenty of people just dissapear without saying anything.

Anywho, lets let sleeping dogs lay.

This might be just me, but with the new banner, when im in the forums,the Home,Chat,Forums buttons wont work?

Is it just me?

They never worked.... the forum version has always just been a solid image ripped from the site.*

*afaik. don't hold me to that.

• 3 weeks later...