Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

I was wondering, when you click on the "view last unread" link, it just goes to either the last post on that page or to the top of the page. Is there a link to go back to the actual first post posted since you last looked. Its kind of annoying trying to find in long threads especially mafia games where you last looked :)

Also dwarf how did you do that link thing, I used to know but then I forgot :(

I was wondering, when you click on the "view last unread" link, it just goes to either the last post on that page or to the top of the page. Is there a link to go back to the actual first post posted since you last looked. Its kind of annoying trying to find in long threads especially mafia games where you last looked :)

Also dwarf how did you do that link thing, I used to know but then I forgot :(

I'm sure there must be a way of doing it because I know if that thread was the last one which was posted in and it appears on the main forum page, when you click on it it takes you to the last post in the thread that was there when you last entered it.

It always works for me. Are you clicking the right thing?

I'm sure there must be a way of doing it because I know if that thread was the last one which was posted in and it appears on the main forum page, when you click on it it takes you to the last post in the thread that was there when you last entered it.

Yeah I do that when I can, but a lot of the time its not there, so I have to look all the way through thinking "Have I read this?"

Is it just me or do other people get this?

Guest Stefkov

Just a question, it's puzzled me for a while. Sometimes pictures will show and disappear on screen, in succession. Because of this everything below it will go up, down, up, down, up, down, etc. Unless I cancel loading the page this'll carry on forever.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Just a question, it's puzzled me for a while. Sometimes pictures will show and disappear on screen, in succession. Because of this everything below it will go up, down, up, down, up, down, etc. Unless I cancel loading the page this'll carry on forever.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Isn't that just the pictures loading? When they are loading they load at full resolution but they then get reduced once loaded so if the image is very large once its resized it'll shift the page up. I'm guessing this happens more with threads like "Show Your Desktop"?

Guest Stefkov

It's not that. They appear then disappear like I said.

Constantly showing then going away.

It's no big deal. I just wanted to know if anyone else gets it.