Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Whose the ganondorf?

He joined up a while ago, got banned for nefarious deeds, created new accounts to try and get back into the community, but he tends to stick out like a sore thumb. Last time he joined up, he immediately sent abusive PMs to me. UK is his most successful attempt yet.

UK has been IP banned. He can't come back unless he changes ISP (he's on cable thus a static IP) or uses an extremely clever IP mask.

Took too long, but thank god. How did you guys find out(aside personality traits)?

Nop, that one was solitanze and fukuzimanedaffsdfgherrtery.....

Me and Demonmike did some snooping a while ago, got some suspicions, came out with nothing concrete.

ACtually i'll dig the text file up and post it.

WE got an msn convo with a few of us, he admitted to having another account before but "lost the password".

He wouldn't tell us who, so it was clearly someone banned.

I sent screenshots to Jordan, he IP Checked and found him out.

EDIT: Good point, who was the Constantine?? I can't remember what happened with him.

Guest dynastygal
UK has been IP banned. He can't come back unless he changes ISP (he's on cable thus a static IP) or uses an extremely clever IP mask.

Surely he'll just use proxies?

Surely he'll just use proxies?

They generally don't work on vbulletin. Its an extremely secure board... hense the reason we use it.

I say generally because i've not seen one that works yet, but weirder things have happend.

...That and he's too stupid to actually do it.