Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Just do it and ban anyone that kicks off. Doesn't that sound like a great plan?

This forum only has 3000 odd members. That mey seem a lot, but visiting seribiiforums.com, they have about 33,000 members on.

Why ban anyone?

They want to post in the MPT and aren't breaking the rules :S are they?

I personally really like the MPT because I can say stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread. You see that the mods or admins just lock little threads that go nowhere, which is why it goes in the MPT thread. If you don't like them why visit them :S

Yeah, but people like Lammie still count. And 6? I only thought there was you, Shorty, Jordan and Platty.

No they don't.

Would you could a broken train as still being useful. If you were at a train station and there was a delay would you say "hey look, that broken down train that hasn't run for years is there!"They all have reasons for being inactive granted, but as far as I see it, six admins, nine mods.

A prime example of the rubbishness of long threads:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14826&page=100

It's more like an IRC channel than a forum thread. It's like the MPT but with loads of masturbation talk. Is any of it following the topic? Has the rest of the thread for the last 99 pages?

The rest of general chit chat suffers because nearly all of the conversation (mostly off-topic) goes on in the massive threads.

Once again, it's very simple Mr Odwin... don't visit the threads that you don't like.

The one you mentioned has been called best on the forum by many and we all enjoy it, same with the Meaningless post topic.

Don't you have some stamp collecting to do?

Ok well then it's up to him, visit them or don't join in the community. Don't like our community, yahoo.com is just a URL away

yahoo.com - what's that? What's a URL? Man, this community of yours is really tricky.

*goes back to stamp collecting - as that is what Mr_Odwin is known for*