Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Google decided that we have invalidated the T&C, which I'm not sure how as I think there are only ever two or three clicks a day. Sent an email over the weekend but I was away so I've just put in a repeal. Until its sorted, hopefully for the better, they will stay. They're a bit ugly but they ask for an example usage so I can hardly remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe its because [noparse]:s[/noparse] used to be something else, a squiggly mouthed thing.

So if we just did [noparse]:shrug:[/noparse] it would come up as [squiggly mouth]hrug:

However, that doesn't appear to be the case now and its just kind of stayed the same.

Cookies or something? I dunno.

Anyway I believe it is. Shorty mentioned the other day there were a few things he wanted to implement to optimise server load. I assume he did implement it (I said I would but been a busy weekend) but I'll give him a shout and see if that is the case.

I have firefox set to not stay logged into sites whenever I close Firefox. Also it's damn near

impossible to stay logged into anything on mobile phone. It's not a huge deal, but that password prompt screen is annoying when all I want to do is scan recent posts.

I have firefox set to not stay logged into sites whenever I close Firefox. Also it's damn near

impossible to stay logged into anything on mobile phone. It's not a huge deal, but that password prompt screen is annoying when all I want to do is scan recent posts.

I disabled search for visitors, don't remember doing new posts but it probably utilises search so that may be why. Why not stay logged in all the time?

Well I do when I'm at home, but at school it's different...I don't have my password memorised, so it's easier to just browse anonymously there.