Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Am I the only one experiencing that the text goes over the top bar on the front page?

No, you're not. It seems to be linked with the earlier Chrome problem, but now some Safari users seem to be noticing issues (I assume you're using one of those browsers?)

It's a long-standing problem that is being addressed, rest assured. We're moving the cogs as quickly as we can turn them.

I don't like the way when I want to check who thanked me, it is categorised by the date of the post and not the thanks.

Sometimes I have an extra 5 thanks but can't find out who it was because it doesn't seem to be any of my recent posts. Is there a way to change this?

I don't like the way when I want to check who thanked me, it is categorised by the date of the post and not the thanks.

Sometimes I have an extra 5 thanks but can't find out who it was because it doesn't seem to be any of my recent posts. Is there a way to change this?

Look harder.

Or get a life and don't get so bothered about how many thanks you get. You'll end up turning into Daft.

I agree. Once it doesn't become an obsessive habit where one posts just to receive thanks then it's ok. I quite like the feeling of getting thanks for a message.

It shows people like and appreciate what you have to say or share