N-Europe

Lifetime Achievements/ Awards

Atomic Boo

I got a 100% attendance in year 3, after that i got ill at least twice every year.

I was in a science quiz for the school because i'm good at it and my team got to the emi finals, we lost that round because one team knew what number 35 was on the Periodic table...

Wow, we didn't have any kind of silly award stuff going on in school.

Anyway, I won 125 euro, a little award statue thingie, a box full of art photos and a nice big frame (saying what I won) in art school stuff. Went there for 11 years as an after school activity (once a week). It's an award they give to one person in the last year, when you "graduate". And apparently I was good enough to win that, yuy.

I helped my cub scout club (yes i went to cubs, lol) to get to the final in a road safty quize only for them to drop me off the team becuase i was too old, and the compertition checked the ages of those competing in the final. Nothing else really.

Guest Stefkov

i got a couple attendance certificates from the years back. got a couple of medals for football tourneys and one trphy for the same thing.

i stroked a dolphin under the chin... quite an achiement for it, got a photo proving it aswell ..:D

but seriously i have no awards really, apart from primary school certificates and those above im a failure...

i stroked a dolphin under the chin... quite an achiement for it, got a photo proving it aswell ..:D

Ah yes, that reminds of when I was forced to kiss a female sealion in a cheap Spanish equivalent of SeaWorld many a year ago. The spanish trainer tried to persuade me it was a kiss of death like in Mortal Kombat.

And I got an endevour award in year 6. Most meaningless award ever, only gave it to me because they couldn't think of what else to give me.

Um.. I ... rock?

I won a Counter Strike, and Unreal Tournament 2003 and a Super Smash Bros Melee tournaments, don't know if thse count.

And an exelence award in high scool because my average was 17/20.

You're just lucky I didn't know there was a Smash tournament here.

Let me see, I broke a wooden plate at karate when I was about 10 years old, got 1st place at mat olympics in the 5th grade and a 2nd place at a basketball tournament at school.

Today I'm just you're regular bum.