N-Europe

Surprise Surprise! Mario Ice Cream!

arab_freak

As none of you know, I'm currently on a 2 week vacation in my hometown country, Kuwait. So I was browsing through one of the many stores this country has to offer, only to find out that they still produce my favorite ice cream, ever.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8876/funnyface0bf.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9822/icecream9cu.jpg

They ripped Nintendo's trademark character, and used him for a mockery of a fictionous icy treat!

resizeoffunnyface9fo.jpg

The picture on the wrapper is nothing like the actual thing.

resizeoficecream3qe.jpg

Guest Jordan

2 bad things about the bottom picture:

1, that ice cream looks about as much as Mario as i do.

2, you have an iPod, FALIURE!! >_>

Sorry if I've missed something here, but what's wrong with iPods? :wtf:

Jordan hates them and likes to make fun of those that want them, or have them. He can't equate the fact that some people may just like the look of them more and not care about battery life/codec compatibility/etc/etc.

(I don't have an iPod.)

Jordan hates them and likes to make fun of those that want them, or have them.

Rightly so.

He can't equate the fact that some people may just like the look of them more and not care about battery life/codec compatibility/etc/etc.

(I don't have an iPod.)

That's stupid and shallow. If I said "I don't really like my girlfriend but shes as fit as fuck and shes got massive tits." I'd get slaughtered.

Guest Jordan

There just lame popularistic bull shit, thats why i hate them.

Oh and Guy, nice adding "i can't afford one" my Zen PMC cost about £250 more than any iPod going... totally worth it too.

That's stupid and shallow. If I said "I don't really like my girlfriend but shes as fit as fuck and shes got massive tits." I'd get slaughtered.

I don't think you can really compare your girlfriend to a manufactured electronic device.

There just lame popularistic bull shit, thats why i hate them.

Oh and Guy, nice adding "i can't afford one" my Zen PMC cost about £250 more than any iPod going... totally worth it too.

Actually the 5G 60GB is £300.

You're just bitter because you can't afford an iPod and you've got an ugly girlfriend. :p

But on the subject of the ice creams, they're really pathetic. Imagine a poor child's face when he opens one expecting to see Mario and sees that. It's just wrong :nono:

Guest Jordan
I don't think you can really compare your girlfriend to a manufactured electronic device.

*sexist joke... sorry*

They both cost alot of money.

*end sexist joke :hmm:*