N-Europe

No End Soon Blog no more

monkeyDluffy

through out the post were bolded letters that have disappeared when I copied and pasted, but they formed the words "virtualrealitymovie georgelucas theatre reggie marketing"

His last post:

"Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fired, NDA Broken, Experiment failed.

Dear Readers,

I’ve enjoyed spoiling information about our upcoming game No End Soon for several months. There’s only one huge problem, I’m fired and the experiment failed. Without noticing it seems I’ve indeed broken our NDA with Nintendo. While this doesn’t have direct influence on the game development of No End Soon, it has direct consequences for me personally. In other words, this experiment failed and I’m fired.

This also means everything I’ve scheduled in the past is cancelled forever. I’ve no permission to reply to any comments anymore, so please understand this will be my last post here forever. Everything which will remain unclear is something I can’t help.

I regret it has to go this way, as I really enjoyed this unique development cycle. While this last post may be seen as some kind of victory for some of you, I can assure you this is something you didn’t want to happen and you will understand why at E3.

This post will be up for only a few days and gets deleted afterwards. I’m not aware any more of what is happing in the project, so I simply can’t update you anymore, as I'm gone. I’m fired for a few weeks already, but today I decided to tell you all it happened.

Now to end this last post, I’d like to thank you all, both believers and disbelievers. Both of you will be surprised at E3, when both of you can see this product in running action in real time. The fun will in fact start in a few days already actually. The last minute change which happened at GCD was real, whether you believe me or not. This information will be revealed at GCD. Before I got fired I was aware of some things –not all- that Mr.Iwata will announce at GCD. It will be a true E3-teaser show. I lied about the controller changes? I did not, you will see at GCD. Remember the minor changes I told you before about the controller (reason why I’ve never showed you a full picture of the controller).

You will NOT know anything about the third revolutionary aspect at GCD, but you will certainly get teased. You will know lots of new details. You will know more about the DVD attachment. You will know more about the flash memory. You will know more about Revolution-DS connectivity. You will know more about (if not all) about Virtual Console. You will hear new game announcements. You will NOT see actual game screenshots/video of Revolution games, but you will see the controller in action of the you know which highly anticipated game. You will get almost exactly the same global release date schedule as I’ve given before. This GCD will be a real preview of what’s coming at E3.

To end this I strongly suggest you all and specially the non believers to keep an eye at the minor changes of the controller. You should be able to know which NDA I’ve broken as these minor changes will more or less reveal the third revolutionary controller.

The official website of this game will launch days before E3. I was told this before I got fired as well. No End Soon working title is gone and replaced by the final name. As soon the website will turn up I will turn up at IGN/Gamespot to confirm this, which will prove this whole experiment was real, but failed because I’ve gave in to much into requests of give more hints.

Please enjoy the future,

Signing out – Mr.Inc"

That's one way to get out of all the shit he's been spouting over the past few months. Would've thought he'd come up with something better than that though. "Sorry I got 'fired' because I didn't realise talking about a Revolution game in depth was against the NDA"... c'mon now.

He also seems to have a problem with referring to GDC correctly, too...

Damn it I was gonna say that... In the unlikely event that the game he is talking about is real, we wont even know. Because the name has been changed. People who have followed this extensively might but I wont anyways.

While this last post may be seen as some kind of victory for some of you, I can assure you this is something you didn’t want to happen and you will understand why at E3.

I'm the winnner! I'm the winner! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay I'm done.

Like any of us will remember him at E3.

Good luck getting a new 'job' Mr. [21 year old without a girlfriend] Inc.

I read that whole post. I don't know why, I can't help myself, it's like a guilty pleasure. I knew before, during and after, that anything anyone says on a Revolution blog is complete crap, and yet I find myself reading with interest. Maybe I like the speculation feeding the fire of my imagination or maybe I'm just desperate to learn something new. Anything new.

But at the end of the day, it's still complete crap.

I'm the winnner! I'm the winner! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay I'm done.

Like any of us will remember him at E3.

Good luck getting a new 'job' Mr. [21 year old without a girlfriend] Inc.

I cant remember the website, but they got in contact with Mr. Inc... rather humourus and it came to the conclusion that the name does NOT exsist, but the guy using the name works at a place to do with cars... cant remember much.

Fish, it's not real mate. There was not a shred of credibility in the blog. This just makes it worse. Please stop writing about him and giving him more attention becuase he's obviously quite a sad and lonely person...