NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Final fantsy potion

thats the best advert i have ever seen! ive got nothing else to say ecxept the same as you diemetrix, i wonder where i can get some?

I think liksang was selling em, i saw an announcement about them ages ago on there.

If they are an unusually unique beverage, i'l buy. If its just a way to sell cheap lemonade for high prices, i wont.

Yeah, seen this a while back.

It's just SE milking things as usual, probably tastes like shit anyway.

Yeah, seen this a while back.

It's just SE milking things as usual, probably tastes like shit anyway.

Exactly, if you've got the mad crowd, why not go on a money run?

But your right, it'l most prob taste bad because every promotional drink i've had is lemonade...just plain lemonade i could get at tesco's for 20p.

Squenix has also signed a deal with Japanese drinks company Suntory to produce a new beverage by the name of Final Fantasy Potion. It's an energy drink containing herbs such as hyssop and lemon balm, and will be available in a "premium box" bundle that includes a specially designed bottle and an FFXII Art Museum card.

Sounds... interesting...

mBurningMoneyBrown.jpg

Doesnt bother me, i dont use dollars :)

Oh so its an energy drink? Well, i might buy one...

Im a big FF fan but i wouldnt buy that drink. The advert is great, wish we could get some SE gaming goods over here in Europe.

I need to get some.... I just want that specially designed bottle tbh though. XD It's the same as why I wanted my Cloud, Sephiroth and High Wind models.. And all my other smaller models.... So cool....... I'm such a fanboy...... /sigh.. :yay:

I just want it for the bottle. hehe. Thats the same reason i bought some Manga head hair gell :P

Did anyone else get all the Trading Arts figures that they released? I cant wait for the 2nd set which is due out pretty soon.

I only get the characters that I like (and can find in Orbital/Forbiden Planet)..................... I have Vivi and want the Zidane from series 2.... Don't really too interested in having the rest as I can't waste too much money whilst I have to save to go to Japan.........

What!? It only recovers 100hp, bugger that!

Ha, funniest thing i've heard today, but since its 2PM, i doubt it will stay that way.

The bottles do look funky, any body gonna buy the set?

What gets me is that they took something like 6000hp off of each other then as soon as they drank a normal potion they were better. They should have used a cottage. I've had a few cottages in my time. :wink:

I just want to try some for the sake of trying some.

Can anyone speak Japanese (or whatever language it was)? I want to know what moves they used.

That is most excellent.

THe people that tried it clain that " the clear blue beverage offers a "mysterious taste." and "tasted like a nutritional supplement drink with a fresh aftertaste.

I've had a few cottages in my time. :wink:

Don't you find the cubicles a little restricting?

BRslaihsgfeihgsrv;ojawdfkusfhc.

Yeah this stuff is kinda like weird.. it's apparently refreshing, but not in the sense you'd expect. It's like herby and minerally. Hard to describe the reviewer said.

I wouldn't bother importing it.. bottles'd probably break.

Don't you find the cubicles a little restricting?

I sometimes do the double cubicle if it's oral. You know the one where there's a hole in the wall and...(well you get the idea).

What gets me is that they took something like 6000hp off of each other then as soon as they drank a normal potion they were better. They should have used a cottage. I've had a few cottages in my time. :wink:

I just want to try some for the sake of trying some.

Can anyone speak Japanese (or whatever language it was)? I want to know what moves they used.

It is Japanese... I can't really make sense of what they say, and the quality is too bad to properly read the katakana menus.

The bottom one on the list is "item" though.

The bottom one on the list is "item" though.

Do you know that purely from experience?

Well... it's not like it's a High potion... A normal potion only cures 100HP.

Sign in to follow this