N-Europe

What would you spend £100 on?

Atomic Boo

Guest Stefkov

id buy the iPocketBible for £29.95............... and then buy an ipod

not really, id get games probably, not much else i can think of, maybe save it for a trip to japan or something.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
buy an ipod

Or buy something not shit? I want a couple of XBOX360 games so i'd probably spend it on that.

I didn't think the discussion of illegal activities was allowed on R-E? People get into trouble for talking about pirating software/music etc. yet it's perfectly OK to discuss the purchase of illegal substances? :indeed:

I was merely stating it was a shit deal. What's your problem with the moderators?

I don't see what the fuss is with iPods. Apparently about 70% of mp3s owned are iPods. They don't even use wma. If you want to spend a lot on an mp3 get a Sony.

I wasn't aware that Sony sold MP3's. I know they sell MP3 Players though :heh:

Guest Stefkov
STOP BREAKING THE RULES YOU BASTARDS!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

wait after that i said to a trip to japan, so int the end i will spend it. or is it not like that anyway, ill buy something other than an ipod, come to think of it my brother bought a small one, forgot whats its neme is, the battery was crap didnt last as long as it said. so he got a zen mmicro, £30 cheaer i think and looks nicer aswell as the same capacity. so id get one of them with my iPocketBible.

£65 for only half an ounce? Now, im no druggie - but i know that's a shit deal.

Depends on the quality of the weed, a decent skunk is worth £65 for a half, that's what I pay and I'm happy with that.

Mind you when I buy from abroad I do get better value, but I don't get the chance often.

Put it towards rent! God damn rent! Else id spend it on a nice meal and a night out. Or maybe a weekend away somewhere. Or maybe some new clothes since i havnt bought any since forever. Or maybe, breaking the rules, get a DS Lite with it.

buy as many tracksuits as i can from gilesports and make a chav statue in middle of the city where people can throw stuff at it

Thats a waste of money, just throw stuff at real chavs. Then they'll run instead of doing it to you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!