Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Zodiac

Very interesting film, carried by the fantastic performances and gripping story. The film documents the publicity hungry serial killer named Zodiac and the protagonist Robert Graysmith (Jake Gylenhaaaal) a cartoonist at the San Fransisco Chronicle, he obsessively tracks Zodiac through the seventies and eighties.

It's a very long film (nearly 3 hours) and is slow paced, it's more interesting than entertaining and I doubt I'll watch it again soon. But overall a great effort from Fincher.

7 out of 10

grave of the fire flies

:(:(:(:(

Easily one of, if not the, best war movie ever made. Nothing else I have ever seen or read has so brutally detailed the cost of war to that most prolific and yet still hidden and ignored entity, the innocent civilians, forever abandoned to their horrific fate in the midst of such brutal and inhuman folly.

Grave of the fireflies rocks. I remember watching it for the first time and Oxygen Waste was always sayin "They're going to fuck!" everytime the kid was near his sister. Really set the mood.

Constantine

Really cool movie, I really like this Bible and demon stuff. Gotta read the comics.

Grave of the fireflies rocks. I remember watching it for the first time and Oxygen Waste was always sayin "They're going to fuck!" everytime the kid was near his sister. Really set the mood.

Well, I was right! They were gonna fuck!! If only she

hadn't died! =/

The Last King Of Scotland - WHOAH!!! words can not describe how good this film is, obviously forrest whitakers portrayal of idi amin is breath taking, but the story at its core just shows how easy it is to get into the wrong situation... best film ive seen in a long time, really brought out every emotion in me...

10/10

brilliant movie. Loved it.

Guest Stefkov
Easily one of, if not the, best war movie ever made. Nothing else I have ever seen or read has so brutally detailed the cost of war to that most prolific and yet still hidden and ignored entity, the innocent civilians, forever abandoned to their horrific fate in the midst of such brutal and inhuman folly.

I saw this in music zone/fopp today but it was £16, I only had a tenner on me.

Really wanted to get a new movie.

You've sold this one to me.

El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth).

Oh my god. I'm at loss for words.

This is just... amazing. Such a feat.

The dual interpretation is just pure genious.

9.5/10

Best film of last year.

Last King of Scotland and Grave of teh Fireflies are now on my Amazon queue.:smile:

Cheech and Chong - Things Are Tough All Over

Cheech and Chong return as the loveable stoners, once again just trying to get by and smoking a load of grass in the process

It's got to be one of the best C and C's ever.

Alot of the same humour with some key classic bits like "Me and My Old Lady" and the crazy arab brother with his trusty flick knife and the perception that he must kill anything that does him wrong.

Classic stoner comedy. 9/10

El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth).

Oh my god. I'm at loss for words.

This is just... amazing. Such a feat.

The dual interpretation is just pure genious.

9.5/10

Faggot why didn't you tell you were going to watch that. Asshole!

Faggot why didn't you tell you were going to watch that. Asshole!

Cause you like dick. =D

(Opá, vi-o em casa, posso-to dar, mas tem uma qualidade meia manhosa. Eu é que já tava farto de esperar para o ver e ontem, deu-me para isso. Se o quiseres, I will provide. Também já deve tar a sair para alugar... depois vemos todos. Eu pelo menos não me importo nada de rever.)

Cause you like dick. =D

(Opá, vi-o em casa, posso-to dar, mas tem uma qualidade meia manhosa. Eu é que já tava farto de esperar para o ver e ontem, deu-me para isso. Se o quiseres, I will provide. Também já deve tar a sair para alugar... depois vemos todos. Eu pelo menos não me importo nada de rever.)

Piça!

It's so cool to talk in portuguese lol

Don't worry we're not insulting you...

or are we???

Des Leben der Anderen (The Lives of others)

After watching Pan's Labyrinth last night, I had to see why it didn't get the best foreign movie oscar. I just had to see the winner... and yes, the academy wasn't "wrong"... they were equally great. I loved this film. From start to finish, a pure masterpiece.

9.5/10.