N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what gradient/fonts would you suggest?

For the gradient... perhaps something a bit more complex (with different shades of orange and gradients between), and also the gradient might look good at a slight angle. As for font, I'd go for something a litte more stylish than what you've currently got, but still nice and simple.

And Shorty, your sig is tres cool... it gets a 9.

The font used for your name is nice, but too dark to be read properly. (Where is the ch tho??).

Its a bit dark overall, but I think the R-E member thing is nice.

6/10

I forgot the "ch" accidentally, I am making anew sig at the moment, which will be better and brighter!:laughing:

Your sig is nice simple, with a nice grid patter in the background. Also the font is nice.

7/10

That's a lot nicer... simple and stylish. I don't like the text all that much though, and I wouldn't italicise the "revo-europe member".

All in all, 8/10.

Thancks. I like your sig, but the italic username let's it down a bit. Maybe you could place it under the foreign language bit? The red border also let's the style down, it would look nice with a 1px white border.

6/10

It's almost as if, digitally, you're playing a wicked, twisted game of Cat's Cradle with my optic nerves, eating cocktail sausages and then shoving the sticks into my visual cortex.

-10 Departments of Defence out of 10.