N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, but minus a few points for how Gannondorf looks cut in half. 6/10

Edit: I have a matching avatar but I need to sort out the filesize.

Edit2: Avatar Sorted

Edited by Cube

I've added a border to my avatar to match the signature, so I'm happier with that now. Still not totally sure about the sig itself - perhaps the writing's too big? I wish I knew more about graphic design and Photoshop... I might see if I can change it tomorrow.

I think I've rated yours before, Dazz - bright and bold, love it. :)

Edited by Mike

Avatar 8/10 - Great avatar, nice cut out look and goes well with the signature. A few white lines around the edge of link and his slingshot, both rather rough and if smoothed could take it to a 9.

Signature 7/10 - I like this as well, however link is a powerful image and I feel some of this is taken away by the large background. It would be interesting if the background image was made narrower and maybe pitched a bit higher as I feel at the moment there is a little too much of the grass which is not quite as mystical as the mountains. Its a difficult one to balance in such restricted circumstances.

A few white lines around the edge of link and his slingshot, both rather rough and if smoothed could take it to a 9.

19.5KB. Can't be done.

(Next person ignore this post and rate's Fresh's.

Edit: Just noticed the blinking. That's brilliant.

19.5KB. Can't be done.

(Next person ignore this post and rate's Fresh's.

Edit: Just noticed the blinking. That's brilliant.

Ah truth, could blend it with 245, 245, 245 in which ever program you use and then host that. Would look bad on the non standard scheme but still don't know how many people use them.

Edit : Thanks :smile: one of them does a little wave as well.

Edited by Fresh

Avatar - 8/10 I don't like how her face is the same colour as her hair and I'm not sure what it is. I choose to believe she is floating in the ocean with Atlantis or something underneath the water.

Sig - 5.5/10 They are Xmen but I don't know them well enough so it's a bit lost on me. The one on the right looks interesting, but the two on the left are boring and the fists look out of place.

They are alternate reality versions of the 'real' X-Men so I don't blame you for not knowing them. Avatar is Jean Grey/Phoenix (effectively), then sig is from left to right, Avalanche (might know him from the cartoons?), Psylocke and Cyclops.

Avatar It really annoys me how it looks like she has a massive void where her vagina should be. Also, don't think the vagueness of the face works for an avatar, it's not grabbing enough. I say to myself "Is that all there is to an avatar. Is that all there is?" 6/10

Sig I'm stunned by Charlene. And the writing -- aï'm my hair. 9/10

Lets see what we have hear..... Ah, Chairdriver, interesting.

Signature : 7 / 10. Not your fault at all really, I'm assuming it if you that made it, but the image used is just too low quality. If it were cleaner and crisper then maybe could have been an 8 and then I would have said something along the lines of; Nice, a powerful image and composed well but I feel more could be done with it.

Avatar : 8 /10. Essentially I'm just going to repeat myself here, just without the part about picture quality. Nicely done but I can't give it a 9 or more without more done to it.

• 1 month later...

I love this one, Fresh. 10/10 for a well-designed, animated signature. 7.5 for the avatar - I like the picture, but something more than a simple image may make it better, IMO.

New signature and avatar time for me, in anticipation of Starfox 64 3D next month!

Edited by Mike

• 5 weeks later...

I appreciate Talking Heads, even though after years and years of having 3 of their albums I still can't quite get into them. I want to blame the horrible quality of the CD's themselves, but I dunno.

I find it less fitting than your iconic Boards of Canada one, less intriguing.

5.9/10 overall

• 2 months later...

A bit of a creepy sig there, ipaul. I like it, but a bit plain, I guess. 6/10.

I was up for a couple of hours last night making my new one, although most of that time was spent making an E to fit with the rest of the font! I'm not really that happy with how it turned out, to be honest, but it's time for a change, so it'll do for now.