N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

Ha! Better than before ;).

cuz i edited them!!!

But yeah, Still hate the avatar picture coming from the sig. You have a habit of doing that! I'll give it a 7. The colours are nice(r with the border added).

---

My new set is a bit pretentious, yet lovely.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice composition and border. Sig is boring but matches it well and the font above and below goes well. Artisticly unfaultable as usual.

av - 7/10

sig - 6/10

---------

Mine is amazing. End.

Henry Hatsworth is a quality game, everyone go and buy it right now.

9/10

Overall. I appreciate the Summer Heights High reference, but I always get really annoyed when people quote it out of context (for whatever reasonm who knows). The Gl quote is pointless and no in keeping with either the sig or you as a person.

----

I want a new one. Plus I messed up the writing on this one, so it's harder to read than the last one.

Avvie; Dislike the image. It's uncomfortable to look at. Possibly her character design too.

Also, not a perfect square.

5/10

Sig;

Much better. Very dynamic.

8/10

Both are better than that whorey looking woman you had before.

Razz

I love the quote on the sig, and it's Lara which is always a plus. I was going to say it needed a darker border, but now I've given it a proper look that would look totally wierd.

Sig - 9

I wish it was just a little bigger, so I could see what was going on in the pic a little clearer.

Av -7

Avatar - Whats going on with her face? Whats next to her giant burger lips?

Signature - Batman? Smoke? Gyrados? Giant yellow border? The worn nature of the images is kinda drowned out by the mustard yellow border.

I felt like something a bit more Spring-like.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is Serena/Blake thinking of Chuck/Ed? And Chuck/Ed of the ladies loo? :p

Signature: 7.

Would have been better with some photoshop trickery to bring the boys more in line with the girls. Because you know, we're a better gender and everything. ;)

Fun picture. Serena/Blake is blatantly you. Thats how I picture your face to permanently be.

Why is Serena/Blake thinking of Chuck/Ed? And Chuck/Ed of the ladies loo? :p

Signature: 7.

Would have been better with some photoshop trickery to bring the boys more in line with the girls. Because you know, we're a better gender and everything. ;)

Fun picture. Serena/Blake is blatantly you. Thats how I picture your face to permanently be.

Haha, Leightons/Blair's face is amazing in the sig. I'm obviously her. How could you think different? Be ashamed.

(And Serena's thinking of Dan. ;))

(Rate Ash)

Edited by Slaggis

Dichen Lachman wins. Oddly enough a friend was telling me about the T1 convention she went to and that I would have known her since she was in Neighbours.

9.5 out of 10 for both (and the only reason they didn't get 10 was because that's thrown around too much and has lost its impact)

• 2 weeks later...

Strange imagery, but I like it. And the colours on the sig are very nice.

8.5/10

------

I'm a bit annoyed the border on mine is slightly invisible because of the background but not sure what colour would look good against it.