N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avvie: Pointlessly small (Huh?) and just less fun.

4.9/10

Sig:

Better, but too "I did this a second ago on Photoshop." Actually, it'd look 300000000x better without the silly text/font across the nice pattern. It throws the whole thing off.

Yeah do that. Have a more subdued font, smaller, right way round and on the bottom somewhere.

6/10

Not sure if you reckon this is any better.

zsane02copy.jpg

Already rated Paj.

Dyson avvie 8/10 Pika Pika.

Signature - classic really. 8.4/10

To add to Paj's comment, bottom left. Get it out the way of the colours!

Not sure if you reckon this is any better.

zsane02copy.jpg

No, that's worse. I made a point about getting rid of the big ugly font name in it, and adding a smaller version (in a good, fitting font) in the bottom left (as Dyson said)...

As long as your name on that sig exists in that form, it'll never work. :(

I'm rating you, deal with the fax.

I hate rectangular ones, but yours is alright, considering.

Sig: 7/10

I like how it's been Rez-ified to be all colourful (unless it was like that already...either way suits you). Not that familiar with SF outside of Capcom Vs. SNK 2 from doneys years ago. I loved.

Paj; avatar, like it. Dynamic, and great but simple border, good colour scheme. 8/10

Signature. Same comments really. The cunt might be better astericksed (maybe) as the fuzz is slightly offputting, but the composition pleases me. 7.5/10

Chair ;

sa149.gif

of borderless sigs, and this is slightly bland. Spruce it up/10.

I'm not sure on my new ones. Avatar took me suprisingly a long time as all the images *this'all me*

But on the other hand its Blackest Night, so 10/10 tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Avatar - I like the whole 80'sish look of it, but it just seems a little crowded, as though it's doing to much. Still, I do like.

Sig - What can I say? It's different. :p

(If anyone says there should be a border on either of mine, I'll poke you. I don't have the ability to put one on at the moment, unless I make it on paint which I refuse because I just can't be funked).

Avatar - I like the whole 80'sish look of it, but it just seems a little crowded, as though it's doing to much. Still, I do like.

Sig - What can I say? It's different. :p

(If anyone says there should be a border on either of mine, I'll poke you. I don't have the ability to put one on at the moment, unless I make it on paint which I refuse because I just can't be funked).

Odwin removed my epic signature, so I just used my feelings my signature. :awesome:

Sig; 5/10

I dislike Zac Efron. He was ok in hairspray, but bleurgh in general. The same way I hate The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana (not miley i luv her!!!!).

I'll border them for you if you want.

EDIT; What about this;

zacsig.jpg

It doesn't have to be pink.

The 80's were the coolest period ever. Everyone knows that. It is however, lacking Bowie, who of course starred in the best movie of the 80s:

8/10

Swearing is neither big nor clever. Unless it is. But those cases are rare. I am partial to red though:

4/10

Avatar - I really like it. Not sure why as it seems quite cliche so to speak but it works. Like the expression on her face. I'll give it 7.8/10.

Signature - Not keen at all. Just...boring I'm afraid! Too small to appreciate it. Looks like it should be a userbar of some sort. 2/10

Let's get back on topic.

Cake - Gotta be a cheesecake really. A fruity one with a soft biscuit base. Oh yes.

Tent - Love those ones where you get like, a mini lobby thing with two sleeping "rooms" either side of it. Party on!

Small Rodent - Gotta be a mouse really, hasn't it? The plain white ones of the brown ones with a small piece of cheese in its' mitts. Aww.

Odwin removed my epic signature, so I just used my feelings my signature. :awesome:

Sig; 5/10

I dislike Zac Efron. He was ok in hairspray, but bleurgh in general. The same way I hate The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana (not miley i luv her!!!!).

I'll border them for you if you want.

EDIT; What about this;

zacsig.jpg

It doesn't have to be pink.

Massive thanks Paj, the colours great. :D

--

Sig - 8. I love it, but I think it's time for a new one.

Av - 7. Make a sig to match!