N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Avatar - 9.2 Christmas turtle snow goodness!

Sig - 6.7 (average). The left half is cool, the right half is blah gamercard :p

Cake - TBC

Tent - I love it when I see Eddage's tent :o!

Figured I should post in here as its my first new sig/avatar in aaaaages. Remember the days I used to have a new one every few minutes? Good times. Good times.

Avvie

8/10

If it was bordered like your sig, would get more! Pretty awesome though, hot, matches your name colour etc.

Sig

7/10

Bordered, nice, but I dislike the quote...dunno if it's from BSG or not. If not, I dislike it more.

It is bordered....

The quote is from BSG (or a paraphrase). I figured it ties my sig with my newfound name... But thanks :)

Avatar - She looks...special. Kinda like she has just banged her head off that wall. 7 for weird comedy value.

Signature - ...what? Small and unreadable :( But your link threatens me so I'll give it a 6 for now.

It is bordered....

The quote is from BSG (or a paraphrase). I figured it ties my sig with my newfound name... But thanks :)

Avatar - She looks...special. Kinda like she has just banged her head off that wall. 7 for weird comedy value.

Signature - ...what? Small and unreadable :( But your link threatens me so I'll give it a 6 for now.

Blame bad eyesight? :heh:

---

I had to shrink my signature, forced to by a mod on here.

It's a "verse" from The Beast Within by Madonna, which is really just her reading out sections from The Bible (IIRC). I don't think reading it all perfectly is necesarry...it's the odd words you pick up here and there.

Avatar 8/10: Not sure who it is, i always imagined it was you, and its a pretty cool pose so, i like it.

Signature 7/10. Pretty, but a bit empty. Needs more going on. I like the Molly font though.

Cake = Honeycomb cheesecake is awesome, good choice. I'd go for Sticky Toffee pudding if it counts though.

Tent = The one from the Quidditch world cup - legend! It is by far the greatest tent ever, so i'll have to be boring and say the same.

Not sure who it is

....Lol?

Avatar;8/10 bold, nice colour, definitive.

Signature; 6/10 Its stylish and cool...don't quite know what it is.

Cake; Don't care if it counts sticky toffee is one of my favourites, 10/10

Tent; Erm...yeah. Cool. I shall chose a lime green large tent with ensuite hole in the ground. :)

Avatar: I like the way its cut out and has those splodges of red. I dunno who this invincible fella is, but it looks cool if nothing else. :heh: 9/10

Sig: More Invincible... I like the comic styling of it but, imo, the sig is probably a bit to cluttered. I dunno which bit to look at and I don't know who they all are so its a bit confusing. I do like the quote below it though! 7/10

Cake: Toffee is good- especially if its sweet. The other week I had this evolution of banoffee... "apple-offee." Yep, apple tart with toffee on top and it was pretty damn good. (Better than banoffee which is bogging!)

Tent: Er lime green? Like a toxic tent? I'll let you off on the grounds that toxic tent isn't a big stretch away from Toxic Tower. :wink:

Avatar: * * * * * * Nice picture, but the hand makes the cut-out obvious, ruining it a bit.

Signature: * * * * * * Also nice, but it seems just a tiny bit "grainy", likely because of the resolution.

Cake: * * * * * * Apple-toffee? Sorry, but that doesn't sound like something for me. :heh:

Tent: No tent mentioned, thus no score.

My cake of choice: Good, old-fashioned chocolate cake. Mix that with chocolate cream, butter cream, caramel, or whatever you like, a chocolate cake rarely lets you down.

My tent of choice: Absolutely no idea. Not much a tent person myself.

Ignore this post and rate Paj!

Avatar 8/10: Not sure who it is, i always imagined it was you, and its a pretty cool pose so, i like it.

You imagined I was Princess Leia? Love it. Obviously I can never meet you as it will be a MA let down!

@ paj: Av - Not a clue who it is. I like the pose though. A simple border, nicely done. 9/10.

sig: I like the idea of your sig. Its something different - Would be nice if the pics were blended together better. 7/10

@ molly, i love your sig, its enchanting *stares* 8.5/10

avatar - I keep thinking its you and its badass :awesome: 10/10 :D