N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so...it is from an anime, I don't know which anime. But because it's anime, of which I am becoming a fan of more and more, plus it's a Fresh sig, I'll give it a 9/10

Emasher will be displeased. :p

Yours is really nice Villan, one of the better ones for sure. It has a really nice design to it. 9.0/10

Oops, was too late, damn you Coolness! :) Yours is AWESOME. 9.8/10

ipaul, explain it to meeee..... ?

5/10 pre-explanation (i've been wondering what your signature is all about for ages.............) although - i like lemons! so on the lemon factor: half marks! :smile:

My signatue is a lyric from the Radiohead song, Everything in it's right place bluey.

:blank: ahh i see. i learn something new every day ^____^

well in that case ~ 7/10 ..lemons are still good, and the rest of the lyrics to that song are wonderfully random (to me) ...and i'm all for randomness. :yay:

paid-for-by-lemon-growers-to-foster-lemon-awareness.jpg

WHA- H... how did you??? eeh? c....can i steal that?? *points*

and how do you do that? when i save files with blank backgrounds as JPGs it just puts a white bg on it :wtf:

EDIT:

ooh!!!! i see what you did there - thats a bit swish O___O very clever! i'd never have thought of that X___X

still...can i steal that link?? ^^

WHA- H... how did you??? eeh? c....can i steal that?? *points*

and how do you do that? when i save files with blank backgrounds as JPGs it just puts a white bg on it :wtf:

EDIT:

ooh!!!! i see what you did there - thats a bit swish O___O very clever! i'd never have thought of that X___X

still...can i steal that link?? ^^

you have to save it as .png or .gif to keep transparency - jpegs flatten the image which leaves it white :(

i find yours really funny :D 9