NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

7/10... you've gotta love TOS.

But your name doesn't really fit the rest of the sig.

hmm its very random which i like but there is something with the font.

6/10(sorry im harsh)

lol i hated it i got rid of it!.......ill put it back on....4/10 isnt bad though

by the way 9/10...like it lots

EDIT*:ok its back up

Too busy, even if it's a collage some negative space would be better, the text is too hard to read because of it.

I haven't played FF7, so I don't know to what extent it's your work in there, but it's a nice looking sig and the text feels very adequate, an 8/10 to you.

EDIT: As I'm using a site to rotate my sigs, please describe which one you're rating.

ok my new one is up...its a huge improvement and finally fits with my name.now an avator

8/10 shino.Like its style

personally i thing theres a bit too much going on, its a nice sig, good use of colour and the photoshoping is very good. just a little to busy for my tastes (as you may have guessed from my sig).

7/10

is this one better? or should i incorpreate bits of both into one, i dont know.

sig2ra3.jpg

You should put the dog in your normal one, give it a border and add some shadows.

Edit: give the sig a border, not the dog... :heh:

Bright and kind of psychedelic and you can't go wrong with a bit of Samus. I like it, although I've found with the black forum scheme the brightness does sometimes burn my retinas, 8/10.

To be honest I only really posted here to get an opinion on the first sig I have ever made, please be gentle.

Colourful signature, but somewhat a bit dark. I sort of like it, even though the font doesn't match the sig.

8/10

Bright and kind of psychedelic and you can't go wrong with a bit of Samus. I like it, although I've found with the black forum scheme the brightness does sometimes burn my retinas, 8/10.

To be honest I only really posted here to get an opinion on the first sig I have ever made, please be gentle.

opps i guess i didnt think of that...well itll teach everyone to pay more attension to my posts:D

9/10 to above sig i love it.the quality u usually get from redshell

9/10 to above sig i love it.the quality u usually get from redshell

You might want to thank RedShell, because he made my sig.