NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Thats a brilliant sig.

Love the font, and the contrast. 9/10

Yeah, I had a hard time trying to match the font with the sig.

Everythings gone retro! It's still good.

8/10

I'm really looking forward to this game and every time I see your sig on the forums I smile in anticipation! :) (<----see!!)

9/10

Yes, but GIMP is free. I suggest trying some of the tutorials linked in this sticky. This wasn't really the thread for that question, but I am fixing teh damag3 :)

So to get the thread back on track, Minihobbssbchchwhatever: I like the graphic, the abstract look, the uniqueness, but not the font. It's not a bad font per se, but it seems to be mishaped in some places, like it wasn't meant to be that small. So cos of the font it only gets a 7/10.

Now, do your worst to me for my signature is plain ;_;

So to get the thread back on track, Minihobbssbchchwhatever: I like the graphic, the abstract look, the uniqueness, but not the font. It's not a bad font per se, but it seems to be mishaped in some places, like it wasn't meant to be that small. So cos of the font it only gets a 7/10.

The font is supposed to be like that. The only thing I found difficult when creating that sig, was matching a font. Did you have any suggestions?

Emasher, your sig is simple and stylish, good font used and gradient.

7/10

uhh yeah i dont like the font, needs a border, and the abstract thing would probably work better if it wasnt symmetrical...but its ok

6/10

fex, please rate the sig above yours when you post, that's how the thread works :) Cleveland_Jr and mcj metroid would no doubt also like feedback ;)

In response to your question, you should just mess about with it to see if you can make it look any tighter - try different font sizes and shapes - personally I don't like how that font works on the "X", or the size of the font and/or stroke - but that's just my taste and messing with it may or may not improve it towards your original aim. If you achieved what you were after in your head then that's a good enough finished product :) Did you use a brush for the splatter effect?

Mind if I rate the ones Fex missed? Just to keep the ball rolling.

Cleveland_Jr: 6/10 - I'm not familiar with Photobucket, so I'm guessing its an edited error message or something. It's just a bit...meh, to me. (If the dark nipple people thing is a reference to something, I apologise for not knowing it).

mcj metroid: 7/10 - Nice effects, but it looks a bit cluttered to me. And the d in MCJ Metroid is hard to read.

fex: 7/10 - A decent effort, and very simple. A lot of empty space at the right though. Not sure if there's need for it.

Shorty: 8/10 - Really nice. I think the "Ayanami" text (plus whatever the text says below it) could be a bit less transparent, but aside from that, great job as always.

Anyways, yeah, after a year or so I finally get my sig and avatar replaced. So, err, feel free to rate it. The sig I mean.

How can you not know who that is.

Anyways 7/10, maybe if the men where in front of the flag and like a glowing blur to them, I forget whats that called.

Mines the same as always, but I fixed it alittle, not much that you can tell.:hmm:

lol aw what happened to your sig?its the biggest avator i have ever seen.very nice but a bit blurry 8/10

Fits with your sig, which is nice but I dont really like your sig tbh. 7/10.

lol aw what happened to your sig?

Heh, sorry what do you mean by that? The amusing Quote or...huh? :)