NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Cute. 8/10. Who is she? I don't recognise the style.

It's Rena from the Higurashi no naku koro ni manga, which has a different drawing style to the anime.

Your avatar gets 7/10. It looks quite nice, although I'm not sure what it signifies, although I can make out the word Evangelion.

Your avatar gets 7/10. It looks quite nice, although I'm not sure what it signifies, although I can make out the word Evangelion.

Thanks. It's the logo GAiNAX are using on all their merchandise/website to celebrate Evangelion's 10th anniversary.

Same style of all your other pretty signatures. I can relate to this one though. Resident Evil 4! 9/10! :)

Awesome concept, using Pokémon arms if I'm not mistaken. Plus that awesome quote just seals the package.

9/10.

8/10, because it's a bit too empty, and it's like, your 100th sig in 24 hours.

Your's gets a 9/10. Original, and I like power rangers and pokemon.

8/10, because it's a bit too empty, and it's like, your 100th sig in 24 hours.

Very interesting, you say 8/10 then almost apologise it as though it was a bad score, 8/10, or 4 stars basically, is a very respectable score. Anything over 6/10 you should be proud of, anything between 4-6 I would say needs some reworking, anything below 4 was a bad idea. Anything below 1 is probably the reviewer being a dick. Also, he's obviously got a lot of sigs spinning on a randomness script, he's not just spawning new ones every five minutes ;)

Retro, I like yours, it's particularly unique - and I think that's a group of crazy people sitting on a metal beam about 1/2" wide about 1000" up, nice (I couldn't do it - bit of the ol' vertigo) :) 8.5/10

I like your sig, Im not sure who the guy is, but still like it. Its a good size, and all the colours go - 8.7/10

Very interesting, you say 8/10 then almost apologise it as though it was a bad score, 8/10, or 4 stars basically, is a very respectable score. Anything over 6/10 you should be proud of, anything between 4-6 I would say needs some reworking, anything below 4 was a bad idea. Anything below 1 is probably the reviewer being a dick. Also, he's obviously got a lot of sigs spinning on a randomness script, he's not just spawning new ones every five minutes ;)

Does it sound like I'm apologising? If so that's not my intention, those are the reasons for the 8/10, I was unaware of that script, and tought that he went photoshop crazy. :p

7.5/10 Letty, your sigs are always kinda simplistic but weirdly attractive.

Don't know what is it about but i like it.

7/10

Is that the crazy mob guy from School Rumble?

Anyway, 9/10 because that (school rumble) guy rules, really it's the reason to see/read that in the first place.

8/10 because it's funny. It's a machamp teenager with attitude!!!!!

Is that the crazy mob guy from School Rumble?

Anyway, 9/10 because that (school rumble) guy rules, really it's the reason to see/read that in the first place.

--------------------

Changed the sig size to a smaller one

Yap, it's Harima Kenji, seriously fun guy. I want his glasses.

On a sidenote, aren't you mistaking this thread for the signature thread?

I know mines already been done. I had to say that your avatar rocks. Best on the forum? 11/10
thanks, I like yours too, it's pretty original, I'd pay to have that pokémon in my pokédex.

8/10

8/10 because it's funny. It's a machamp teenager with attitude!!!!!

Yap, it's Harima Kenji, seriously fun guy. I want his glasses.

On a sidenote, aren't you mistaking this thread for the signature thread?

Yeah I did:X corrected the mistake now, though. (edited the previous message)

7/10 I like it :)
good technique and clean look, but perhaps too bland/generalistic, really not my cup of tea, but I like that website ;)

6,5/10

-----------------------------------

Changed the sig size to a smaller one (the other was right on the maximum size for sigs permited; 500x150 px) and softened the background color since it looked, perhaps too "strong" for R-E (as it uses a white background skin).

Took off the text since it appeared to be too crowded and dificult to read within 3 seconds or so. just for the record I think that's one of the best phrases ever (anyone who finished OoT will know what I'm reffering to)

the old/original/previous sig can be found here:

-> http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9701/pedrocasilvasigap1.gif

I don't know a great deal about yours. But, the eyes feel like they are always staring at me.

For that, i think it deserves a 7/10. :) Its got scare factor. ;)

To hell with it! Im posting again! "You can't even lift that canon of yours old man". Sin City is superb, although Marv is a much better character, 8/10.

3rd time so don't rate mine! ;)