NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Pacman is still a little rough around the edges, but i love the font your name is in, so a 6.5/10, also, it's retro=cool, so 7.5/10

Looks pretty cool, I like the 1920s workers thing. 8/10

PS It's my 1st attempt at a sig so... be nice!

That is pretty good Zell. I like the way you have done the text, but it does make it a tiny little bit hard to read. It's a good attempt, well done.

7.5/10

Cheers Minihobbsch. I always loved that picture of Mario (I hope it's on the box art) and the text is pretty stylish. 8/10

I like that, especially the text, although I don't know where the art comes from... 9/10.

"I have 100 trillion cells".

And your sig gets 8/10... you could try to make the stars on the left better, but otherwise good.

And your sig gets 8/10... you could try to make the stars on the left better, but otherwise good.

Yeah, I had to dull them down a bit becuse they looked copied (which they were). To make the sig look authentic.

The_Villan854 6/10 don't know what it is.

I thought I'd have to explain it:

It's a picture of Patrick Nice from The Fast Show ("I was rummaging around in the attic, and to my surprise I found the original copy of The Bible! Which was nice!") Patrick Nice is played by Mark Williams, who is known to be an Aston Villa supporter. So there you go.

L.J.G.'s sig. I'm not too sure but is that the alien from Alien? anyway, I quite like it, 7/10.

ashley simpson looked cuter with blonde hair..but now..meh

nice design liking the random lines etc

8/10

Uhh... 6.5/10, as the image is a bit blurred and I didn't know who he was until you explained.

Hmm for supergrunch i'd give a 7/10, the cute Anime eyes win me over. It would of been 9/10 if I knew which anime its from.

Hmm for supergrunch i'd give a 7/10, the cute Anime eyes win me over. It would of been 9/10 if I knew which anime its from.
That's Osaka from Azumanga Daioh for you ;)

I Have a feeling I've seen that character on your avatar somewhere before... (FF?) anyway... glorious 2D golden age of the RPG's so yeah; 7/10 ^^ because it has a clipping issue on the upper top.

Hmm... Half-Life eh? Quite nice graphics, but sometimes give me the disturbing feeling that you look like that... :heh:

7/10

9/10 Better in blue.
9/10 because I like the girl. (who is she?)

I've got a new sig so... opinion please ^_^

[notice that when you click the image there's a bigger animated GIF (224 KB) on loop that was made with the layers who allowed this one... please check that one too ^_^]

I like a lot about your sig, the effects, the text and the images, but it is a bit too big for my liking, so 7/10