NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Marshmallows are tasty and delicious. Your sig... not so much, though I do want marshmallows now. :)

5/10.

Haha I like it. I was thinking of making a Gif for a Sig (although your's is probably flash right) but I haven't found the time. 10/10

Haha I like it. I was thinking of making a Gif for a Sig (although your's is probably flash right) but I haven't found the time. 10/10

Yeah that is quite nice. Definitely worth 10/10. It's so smooth.

No wonder its 10 times larger than the rules allow... fix it Shinji *rolls eyes*.

mario_jr, you get a 8/10 because Zelda rocks, but it's a bit big for my style.

Shinji I LVOE YOUR SIG! Guitar Hero is an amazing game, my best mate actually just got it, and we play it crazy all night haha

And Thank God you Changed your Sig. I like Superman but still missing something:D 7/10 still better than before.

Shinji I LVOE YOUR SIG! Guitar Hero is an amazing game, my best mate actually just got it, and we play it crazy all night haha

And Thank God you Changed your Sig. I like Superman but still missing something:D 7/10 still better than before.

Too slow.....

Have you seen the new Superman movie then Flameboy? It's not out yet, after all... and it's recieved lots of great reviews.

I like your sig a lot, very stylish, not very interested in the content but for quality design's sake, 9/10.

Have you seen the new Superman movie then Flameboy? It's not out yet, after all... and it's recieved lots of great reviews.

I like your sig a lot, very stylish, not very interested in the content but for quality design's sake, 9/10.

(Dont rate my sig rate Marsh's, just responding)

Yeah, i havnt read the reviews of it yet tho.

i like it, not too much going on, but not too little, nice useof space. text could be a little larger, and maybe a bit more colour, but hey i like it. 8/10

Yeah that is quite nice. Definitely worth 10/10. It's so smooth.

No wonder its 10 times larger than the rules allow... fix it Shinji *rolls eyes*.

Whoops. I only saw in the rules that it can't be more than 500X150 - totally missed that 50Kb part.

...Wait, you can't make ANYTHING animated and kick-ass with only 50Kb! The closest I got is this other sig I just tagged on.

Shenanigans?

Chris's sig gets a 7/10 for being bare, but still looking neato. I suggest a cool-looking shadow that stretches from his feet past the end of the sig.

Pretty neat animation although not much going on (due to restrictions obviously) so i'll give you 9/10 for working well with what you've got.

not sure if i've rated yours before but I'll rate it anywayz.

I don't get it maybe somebody who died? maybe you? haha maybe not. but I'll give ya 6/10

Marsh, it's from the film Momento, which is an awesome movie and, vicariously, an awesome sig. :D

Shinji your sig is the COOLEST! (even though its big) what program do you use to make it?

Shinji your sig is the COOLEST! (even though its big) what program do you use to make it?

Thanks. ^_^

I use Flash MX to first make the animation and then I export it as a GIF.

I got a million of 'em, including a sweet Electroplankton one. This current one's the smallest and most basic, though. I'd like to make a thread to show them off, but I think I need to have 15 posts or something to be able to post pics. o_O

Raining Again's sig = 6/10. Screengrab and text. I love Foamy, though. ^_^

Nice, but over the file size limit. Remove it, or I will. (7)

Love you sig, the text is perfect and a good blend of colours while keeping green the focus, 9/10, Excellent job.

Awesome effects! but the girl could be hotter ;) so 8/10 if you had a different girl the effects would get you 10/10

Awesome effects! but the girl could be hotter ;) so 8/10 if you had a different girl the effects would get you 10/10

Thanks *blush*

Well im having a hard time finding decent renders of nice looking girls, if anybody knows a decent place please say (or Pm me) oh and i can pay for a gamerenders premium membership, they dont accept my credit card :(

Dont rate my sig rate marshmellow's, im only posing as a reply.

Marshmallow's sig is tied in with his name and therefore earns him an 8 out of 10. It's a little text heavy, but it's at a compact and readable size. However, he's using the picture I drew of him as his avatar, which makes his presence on here a whole point better. 9/10 for Marshmallow.

Flameboy's sig is a wonderful montage of visual effects with a lady in the middle, which earns him an 8/10. A great effort.

You receive an 11/10 because Evangelion is the coolest thing ever.

EVER.

(Hence the name "Shinji")

Your name reminds me of something good. And it's in your signature. So that gets a seven already. The Hulk's in there as well, adding an extra two points.

9/10.