NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Man, you mark down my sig for not knowing what it's about, and then mark this down for the same thing. My avatar is about Pete Doherty, former member of The Libertines, who was single-handedly responsible for their doom. It's based on the MakePovertyHistory campaign and, as such, needs to be black and white.

That being said, I have no idea what yours is, so 5/10

Allow me to explain, The left person is Carl Barat, former member of The Libertines, current member of Dirty Pretty Things, and indie legend. The man on the right is Salvador Dali, idol and Surrealist painter (and legend). The "Hey Scenesters!" bit refers to a song by The Cribs, a popular indie band.

Thus, with this amalgamation of elements, I have created a sig that represents both my love for indie music, surrealist art and a hearty greeting to boot. So there.

my apologies: peace:

Flameboy101 your sig is awesome but i give it 8/10 for the black and white i like color.

Sorry bout that not up on history and stuff...

mines just a cartoon drawing of myself cept im not always that grumpy looking;)

I love how you've merged the Xbox Live and sig together. I however don't like the new font. And the text at the bottom is to CAPS and bolded.

I got a new one as I was bored... not as good as my last one imo but I need a change...

I love kittens... god do i love kittens!!! 9/10 but only because it could do with some colour.

I love kittens... god do i love kittens!!! 9/10 but only because it could do with some colour.
Off-topic: Note to everyone: I made it like that to make it look like an old, corny early-60's B-Movie.

On-topic: Nice, very nice, it looks so good, that it looks like it was taken from Nintendo's site.

9/10.

3/10, its basic the text is poor, it would be a 1 but its slightly funny.

I love my Pikmin... and i love you sig 10/10

Ive seen you on another forum... maybe Gamesradar?

9/10, i love bookers sig, however the render could be better but that not realy your fault.

9/10 looks really cool

I just made a signature for the first time but all i could use was paint and picasa =/

I love my Pikmin... and i love you sig 10/10

Ive seen you on another forum... maybe Gamesradar?

Yea i'm over at gamesradar too.