NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

hurray this ones better i love that shade of blueand such not sure on the person but the blue is craziness 9/10

I don't get it. The guy kind of looks like a redneck version of Anthony Steward Head. Still nice idea, and its different. 8

You should watch Memento. His sig is from that movie. AWESOME moive btw.

--

What about my new fancy spinny sig with the 360 games played on :indeed:

Or should I use the old one?

yah its cool but the spinny thing should be differnet color whites cool but it seems sort of plain

There's many a marshmellow which is always nice, but the text is abit hard to read methinks. 6/10

yah its cool but the spinny thing should be differnet color whites cool but it seems sort of plain

Agreed, It should have that green color it always had before, maybe in the outline of the text.:awesome:

A very good sig, i really like it, good use of space, nice artistic style. random bit of blurring above text which looks a bit wierd, but i only noticed that when i looked carefully, 9.5/10

A very good sig, i really like it, good use of space, nice artistic style. random bit of blurring above text which looks a bit wierd, but i only noticed that when i looked carefully, 9.5/10

11/10. I love your signature.

8/10

I remembered reading Georges Marvelous Medecine..TWICE

thanks to blackcocks sig

I would probably like it alot more if I knew what that picture was from.. Still, it's kinda cool. 7/10

Nice but a large file size though, I wouldn't like your sig if I was on 56k dial-up! :heh:

Anyway 8/10.

No offense but people who are on dial-up I don't feel sorry for at all. It's their choice they're on dial-up, so why should that affect us others? >.<

Anyway, very nice and smooth sig there. One of the better I've seen. 9.5/10.

thats pretty awesome pink is not doing it for me, or purple but its really cool and massive... 8/10

Aesthetically speaking, your sig looks quite cool, but seeing as Muse are the most overrated band of all time (Pearl Jam included) I think I'm going to have to detract points for that. Nice editing ect though. 7/10

Wouldn't this be a more fitting sig though? :

Human_Torch.jpg

Aesthetically speaking, your sig looks quite cool, but seeing as Muse are the most overrated band of all time (Pearl Jam included) I think I'm going to have to detract points for that. Nice editing ect though. 7/10

Wouldn't this be a more fitting sig though? :

Human_Torch.jpg

No b'cos Fantastic four was a poor film at best.

PS - Muse rule, your wrong.

Bit empty, but a nice scene in the game and good font used, so a 7.

0/10 because you just dissed a sig that I made! :heh:

I didn't diss, I have it a 7. Thats good. Im a bitch. Plus I really like your sig (and Muse aren't the most overated band ever, that goes to Green Day, Guns and Roses, Nirvana and many more.)

your wrong.

Irony Get!

Nice Sig Ash. Bit bright for my tastes, but well made. 8.

Well the text looks cool but really the whole things not diong it for me:D 2/10

You have no idea how hard it was to fight off the urge to modify your post. Also your sig sucks too. 2.9/10. Ha, I win.

*Feels like the bigger man*