NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

3/5

Cool artistic-looking tree.

He was using Gaara, one of the times Gaara was drawn excellently too. You can have a 4/5, minus one because you're plugging.

Yes thank you, Gaara looks like s*** in the rest of the series :sad:

Lack of Bauer: -1

You're sig doesn't actually feature Bauer. Just saying...

Anyway no sig to rate above and MM7's is too damn advertisey that im not going to bother. Hopefully someone will rate mine this time because the last few times it got skipped over.

Might finally change my sig soon, I've had this one since November. Me, with the same sig, for two months. Crazy!

-edit-

Oh wait Bogbas' didn't show up before. Its dull and plain so 2 im afraid.

Yours is one of the few signatures that I like a lot around here. Nice eye candy and some real nice colouring gives you a precious 9/10. Congratulations.

i like the art, and its art from robot anime. sweet. i also dig the gamer card slice, even if it does remind me of what i can't afford.

as for mine....it was work in progress when my cs2 trail expired and i havent 'updated' yet.

5/5 blends with ur sig and the green is sweet! i love your sig and Avatar:D but what happened to the blue?

I really like it. It seems to be some weird drawing, and simple text. Could use a good boarder. Not really much else to complain about...

8.9/10

9,5/10 I really like the way you're using those dark/light aspects and it's easy to see what it's all about ; Nothing much, yet blistering to look at! Good job!

Yes, i too like KH, but that gif is so low quality I can't even read what's in it, and I can't figure out the one below. 6/10 bring on the new one :)

Very cool. Great colors, good size, great boarder, pretty good text. I would use a slightly more opaque outer glow on the text. But overall, very good.

9/10

I like the glossy style and the way everything combines, but it seems theres a bit publicity 8/10

9.5/10 in my opinion your best yet, the murky green colour is great, not actually sure wot the bird? thing is in the middle. your sig page is going well btw