NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Dunno why, just cheers me up. 7/10

(i got rid of most of the stuff from my sig now, just the 3 UBs i made)

Nice colours and brings me into a chilling mood.

Maybe add a small border and young Link could use some sharpening.

8/10

Nice colours and brings me into a chilling mood.

Maybe add a small border and young Link could use some sharpening.

8/10

Reminded me of star wars at first, I thought that was A wing. Then I saw the title :)

If it were to be seen as an art piece (which I don't think it was intended to be), I would say the pic is too congested. The lack of void (empty space) is causing over-crowding; there is too much detail in a small space, resulting in a cancellation of beauty that each object projects, which is a shame. I also get the feeling that I really want to see more detail of that beautiful spacecraft, which is too dark at the moment and wastes details.

That said, it's a cool sci-fi presentation of 3 great objects. You get a snapshot of them and someone trying to make a point is often the reason for having a sig in a forum. To that end I think it's a good one. Given a cleverer use of void, I would have given it 10/10. As it stands, 8/10.

Much, Much better than your old one.

9/10

NOTE:Its a bit dark and hard to make out, othewise it would get a 10.

I didn't make the Metroid prime one. I made all the others though.

For some reason this sig highly amuses me. If you removed the white corners it would be perfect.

7/10

8- Nice, simple (in a good way), clean and nice blending. Never did get into BSG though... (just thought I'd share)

NOOOO!!! I was going to use that spiderman image, DAMN!! Well you snooze you lose. 10/10

8/10 'cause it's better than I can do and also because Link looks like he's about to destroy a Rubik's pyramid.

6- Quite simple, but in a meh way. Also the white rectangle looks like the image hasn't been fully loaded

Very original and informative, plus everything looks good with a light suit. Maybe it just needs a bit more color 7/10

impressive - 9/10. It's even more if the picture is not a screenshot (I presume it is just a screenshot).