NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Avatar: Possibly could use a border but apart from that I like it - 8/10

Sig - I love your signature, awesome design. - 9/10

Avy - I'm a spidey fan, but I don't really like the art-style. It's too painting-y, which makes the spider on his back look weird/shite. 6.5/10

Sig - Really like how it's right-aligned, and I like the art style (although his ass could have been drawn nicer, it's a bit old-womany...), but it really annoys me how the shadow has been cut off on the left hand side. I noticed it straight away and it's been bugging me ever since. 8/10

They both nicely go together and they are definitely unique to you. I'm going for a 8/10 for the Av and a 7/10 for the sig. Very nice work.

I prefer the avatar (7) to the signature (6) because the text in the sig just really doesn't pop. And not even in a 'fade into the background kind of way'. It seems really...uncared about.

Return of an old sig, but a new avatar.

The avatar is completely amazing. 10

...and a Sig with Stitch in? Perfect. Though, the little bit on the bottom of the S annoys me slightly. 9

The avatar and signature combo go quite well together. I'm embarrassed to say I don't quite know who she is but the words are familiar...from a song maybe?

Anyway, they go together well so...

Signature: 9 (though the font bugs me a little...sorry...) :p

Harry, Ron and Hermione drawn in a manga-like way. How could I not love that?

Avatar: 9/10 (Looks like it was resized - I should know, look at mine!)

Signature: 10/10 (Font is pretty sweet, too.)

I'm not sure of my feelings on the lack of a completely homogenic set, but I do think they work.

Av: 8

Sig: 9

--

I have to add that I REALLY hate DudeDazz's new set. :p It's everything I hate summed up (fanboyism, horrible manga heads, precociousness or preciousness, whichever fits, and just tars the good aspects of the HP franchise with a brush of dirt for me).

Sorry. :D (My current one isn't great either)

I'm not sure of my feelings on the lack of a completely homogenic set, but I do think they work.

Av: 8

--

I have to add that I REALLY hate DudeDazz's new set. :p It's everything I hate summed up (fanboyism, horrible manga heads, precociousness or preciousness, whichever fits, and just tars the good aspects of the HP franchise with a brush of dirt for me).

Sorry. :D (My current one isn't great either)

Fanboyism? Really? I just thought it looked good :p

And don't be dissing the heads, they're awesome! :D

===

I'm going to be honest and I'm probably going to sound thick right now but I honestly do not know what your signature or avatar actually is but still they match, which is important!

Signature: 6

Harry, Ron and Hermione drawn in a manga-like way. How could I not love that?

Avatar: 9/10 (Looks like it was resized - I should know, look at mine!)

Signature: 10/10 (Font is pretty sweet, too.)

Thanks for the score :D

And yeah, the font took ages to find. I saw it before and had no idea what it was called but eventually I found it :)

And yeah, it was resized but only a fraction which is why I found it odd how it turned out like that :hmm:. Oh well, I'm still proud I did it :)

Edited by Animal

I dont like Harry Potter at all but your sig and av are well done and a nice style

Av: 9

Spiderman is always a winner and the right aligned sig is awesome

Avvie: 8

OMJ

I have to rate yours. :)

Avatar: very well made fits perfectly with the Signature while still being different. enough. 9/10

Signature: Brilliant. The whole thing is great to look at. Very tightly put together. I can see no faults. It has a lot going on in it as well but doesn't feel overcrowded. I think I'm going to have to bring back my special rating It's been so long...

7 BEARS OUT OF 7. :grin:

Everything is so crisp and shiny as well. :D

Avvie - 8

Looks god, and goes with your name..the black border, nice.

Sig - 4

The text isn't snappy enough, there's no power or pomp behind the statement really (the font is party a contributor), and the parenthesis sounds lame rather than sexydangerous. The little face is nice though.

okies Paj

your Av is a little blurry but at least matches your sig.

5/10

your sig is better and more clear I think Don't think you fit it all in and the font should be a different colour.

6/10

So should I change mine after about 2 years or not :D

I like them both but I don't love them. I'm not a big fan of Sonic but I like him. I like your avatar and signature but, if you ask me, I think you should change. Are you bored of them? If the answer is yes or no then that's your answer :)

Signature: 6.5/10

Visually way better and less cringe-inducing and horrible. I don't like Dr. Who (no reason, but David Tennant's manner offends my sensibilities for some reason. And his face. So I stopped watching after new series 1), but it's visually much better.

8/10 overall.

I need to get a decent pair (I change every 2 weeks or something :p), but this was only meant to be temporary.

I need to get a decent pair

I hate to admit it but this made me laugh.

Sig I like the way you've presented the text. 8

Avatar Not fond of the bigass blue border, particularly as it blends in a bit at the top and it just looks like...a mistake. But other than that who couldn't love Prince's sex face? 6.2

Does anyone else see this in my sig:

Though, the little bit on the bottom of the S annoys me slightly

I don't. I think Slaggis may be drunk on semen (happens a lot) and talking crazy.

I see what he means. It only annoys me when I intentionally look at it, but it's just cause it's too thin and wispy compared to the rest. It looks a bit..wrong.

Well don't blame me, blame whoever made that font I used about 3 years ago when I made the signature :p But is that what he's talking about? I just presumed he meant there were some stray pixels or something I wasn't spotting. Ta :)

I cheated and bumped because of my new wintery combo :D

8/10 - Av

9/10 - Sig

Both just seem to end (and begin) very abruptly and the image quality isn't the best but not any of your doing.

Just an excuse to get people to rate my new Sig. I spent far too long making it, mostly due to trial and error.

Fresh:

Sig: Like it. Especially the animation. 8/10

Av: I don't really like how the head is "cut off" 6/10

The sig would be perfect if the text looked like it belonged there. It's not "in line" with the banner it's supposed to be on, and is much sharper than the rest of the image, and makes it really distracting. I think it would be far better sans text. Just a nice image.

DudeDazz - Love new avatar and signature. They are dynamic, and I'm a huge fan of the material of course.

Signature 8.3/10

Paj - Nice colour pallette and border.

(Chair done before)

Ashley - Not familiar, but looks good.

7/10

7.5/10

Fresh - Amazing and original.

Signature - 9/10

Goafer - Awesome new sig.

Signature - 8/10

---------------

How do you like the new look? Feel free to rate the "Link HUD" and actual Av/Sig seperately. I know they don't go greatly. Might do different colour Link HUD.