NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

...just kidding.

/ in a the voice of Xianghua.

9/10 :D

Signature: no idea what it is about, but cool picture bro.

*thumbs up*

8/10 :grin:

...just kidding.

/ in a the voice of Xianghua.

Soul Calibur reference! She was my best character. :grin:

----

8.6/10 overall.

I love Hit Girl, but it doesn't quite show her awesomeness.

Yeah! I agree with you. :p

I had this whole epic signature going but it didn't quite work but I still wanted to express the awesomeness of Hit Girl!

So came up with the usual signature in about 5 minutes. :)

Also Yay! you got my Soul Calibur reference! I am a Talim man (or was) I'm now good with Ivy!

WIND GUIDE ME

Soul Calibur 2 was great.

*coughs*

Anyway yeah they work well together.

It's a good but standard affair! :D 8/10 THE WHOLE SHAMBUCAL.

Don't rate mine blahblahblah.

Also Yay! you got my Soul Calibur reference! I am a Talim man (or was) I'm now good with Ivy!

WIND GUIDE ME

Soul Calibur 2 was great.

Talim always reminded me of Stacie Orrico. She was clearly a wind-worshipper.

Ivy stuns, but she makes a point of it so it's less fun to discover. Sophitia is my boo though. Sorry Cassandra, I prefer your demure and reserved sister. And who can foget Seung Mina? Promises more than Kilik (the fact her stick has an AXE BLADE on the end) but somehow always did worse.

Realisticaly though if I want to hear screaming crys for mercy I'd just use Nightmare or Link (I loved his inclusion).

Avatar - Love the inclusion of Batwoman / Firestorm, but I kinda hate her feeble chin. Still a stunning art style. 8/10

Sig - Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssaid. It reminds me of the final Harry Potter book where everyone runs in a rammy into the Great Hall. Big Barda adds too much. 10/10

I love Spectre and Catwoman the most.

"What they fuck are we doing hereeeee...", as they're swept into the fray by everyone else.

Don't rate me.

Chair

Bit too "emo teen" for my tastes.

Sig 8/10

I'm not a fan of emotions out of context, but I really like the washed out retroness of the colours and the framing of the image. I also like that it has no border.

I can't decide whether I prefer my old avatar or not. I like this one because it's photography related and I took it myself, but I'm still attached to my old one. I feel naked without it.

Edited by Goafer

Avatar 8/10 - I prefer this one, and if you did the cutting yourself then you've done a very nice job.

Sig 4/10 - Sorry, it's certainly original but in the end it is just a few tech brushes on a plain canvas. If you used one of your, quite fantastic, photos as a sig and then maybe layered a deviantART, RedBubble and Facebook link over the top I could see that being a 9-10/10.

In other news I've made myself a new sig. I liked my old Pokemon one, it was cute, however I felt Karim needed some love. Looking at it now I notice the text in it is difficult to make out. Oh well.

Sig: 9/10 - Very nice, compliments the default forum theme very well. Like you say yourself the text could perhaps be clearer - took me a while to notice it!

Avatar: 5/10 - Surely there's better pictures of him, this just looks a bit.... special...

Hehehe, I had a toss up between that one and another which I decided to use as my profile picture. I just love that photo b'cos it's rare you seen footballers in such a way. I love it.

^^Don't rate me, Rate Eddage. ^^

Edd's avatar: 9/10

Sig: 9.5/10

Thane's one of my favourite characters in Mass Effect, up there with Garrus, Grunt and Wrex. I especially like the sig's position on the right-hand side.

======

Fresh: What's so special about Karim Benzema? I heard Man Utd wanted him but as far as I know he hasn't done much at Real Madrid... :wtf:

Fresh: What's so special about Karim Benzema? I heard Man Utd wanted him but as far as I know he hasn't done much at Real Madrid... :wtf:

[Off-Topic] Well I really liked him when he was at Lyon, in a league where a significant number of goals are hard to come by he was regularly top scorer. He is a good finisher, and being quite built he is hard to push off the ball. Got some pace and a few tricks, I'm sure he will show is potential in a few years. Plus, I like his hair :)

^^ Don't rate me, Rate Roostophe. ^^

^Ahh, I suppose I never rated him, really. Well, I've ever paid attention to the French Ligue, so didn't know. Meh, oh well.

***Oh, don't rate me either. Because...well...no av and an Xbox Live Gamercard...not much point...because I know Paj and chair hate people with rectangular avatars and/or sigs they've had for over a month or have Wii friend codes, Pokemon trainer cards, PSN cards and Xbox Gamercards, so you know.***

*Plus that's all academic really because Paj and chair hate me anyway.* :kiss::heh:

Humm... I don't know who to rate! Let me know who so I can begin to slagging haha... (only kidding)

Made a new sig! Took a few hours because of the damn alignment XD

I think the avatar needs a border, it has bits here and there which detract...either have one or not at all, Imo.

The signature is lovely though. I love how big it is. (...that's what she said ha ha....)

I love both the avatar and the signature very much. Both very colourful and detailed and the most important thing (to me anyway) is they match!

9/10

Far better than some of your others, but would've been cool if you'd used a different image of Hit Girl in the av. Not sure I like the secondary sig either, it's a bit too much/big. But progress is progress, you get a 6.9/10

EDIT: Also the Av could use some of the sig's red in the background too, imo.

Edited by Razz

I think the avatar works really well and obviously looks awesome but I dont think you can make out enough in the sig.

Sig - 5/10

Thanks to Goafer for help with my sig, I was having trouble cutting out Spidey right.

I changed mine, though it's still "FUCK! We DC heroes all need to help in this nondescript battle!" themed.

Happey:

Av: You've had this before, it's fine, but I prefer your previous Spidey one. I always think there's someone behind him on either side, if I'm only looking out of the corner of my eye. 7/10

Sig: It's nice. I like how it's out of the way and all neat with your two links. 8/10

Paj:

Av: I like it, I think it looks good and I like this theme you have going on right now. 7/10

Signature: I like this too. I think it's great and the most important thing is that they both match. 8/10

Bump! What do you think of my avatar and signature? I'm thinking of changing it but I'm not too sure...

True Blood is apparently good, so that's fine, and the avatar is uncliched.

I hate the sig though, Evanescence lyrics...no....*winces, as images of female twilight fans write fanfic and listen to Evanescence*

It's too big, it if were smaller, and the "buttons" still flowed into the image, it would be better, IMO.

True Blood is apparently good, so that's fine, and the avatar is uncliched.

I hate the sig though, Evanescence lyrics...no....*winces, as images of female twilight fans write fanfic and listen to Evanescence*

It's too big, it if were smaller, and the "buttons" still flowed into the image, it would be better, IMO.

I've always loved Evanescence from the start and that song is my favourite song of theirs. I don't know why but I just find it soothing and Amy Lee's voice is brilliant in that song and those lyrics have always been stuck in my head. I can understand what people would think when they say what you said but I genuinely didn't think "Evanescence and True Blood is so deep! I must use their lyrics to express Sookie's emotions for Bill" or something, I just always thought those lyrics were great.

Oh and I saved one of the N-E users signatures and used their signature as a template for size. My next one, I'll make a tad shorter.

Edited by Animal

Your avatar is good. :D but not as tasty as some V-juice I snorted off the tip of a blade last night.

Shame i decided to do it during dinner, awkward for all. ;)

8/10

On to your signature, True Blood is sexy, your signature in comparison is a bit clunky. All the elements seperately are NAICE! but together too much is going on.

I like how your "plugs" are intergrated in, so keep that but make it smoother or something, i don't know. :heh: (looking at it is rather seamless, i'm looking for another word but whatever)

I like the use of the lyrics if you genuinely like them that is fine. if it means something to you on top of that SPICY BONUS! Makes a difference to a quote from the show and I think fits in well. :grin:

The actual picture is fine, a bit standard, I think I had the same one in my signature. (that failed) it fades into darkness nicely though. :p I found it hard to get good TB pictures for a signature.

All this inane rambling made me realise I should finish Season 2. :)

err...7/10

EDIT: I apologise for my abbreviation of True Blood, I hate myself right now. (not really)

Avatar - Why so stern? Nice and colourful though. 8ish.

Signature - The grey strip works fine on the default scheme but on the Mario one... :p Still, boobtastic. Font could do with being a bit less meh though. 7.

REX!