NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

[don'trateme]Ash; After 52 peeps I ran out of characters so I couldn't list people. It's over 60 people by now, too...[/don'trateme]

stunning stuff...

I just wanted an excuse to rate your new AV/Sig because basically I love it

AV = 8/10 I love the expression on Rihanna's face

Sig = 9/10 The image combined with the text works really well and just, stuns.

Happy New Year! :D

Another well constructed post...

AV = 9/10 I've always loved your avatar, it's so simple yet so awesome.

Sig = 8/10 Minimalist but conveys a simple yet festive message.

Happy New Year! :D

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

Av: 7/10 - Simple image of Samus, goes with the sig...

Sig: 10/10 - beautiful (well I did make it :heh:)

New Kirby Sig and Avvie for me!

Beautiful! I absolutely love the avatar - props : peace:

Signature - 7/10 - Not a major fan of the font, reminds me a little too much of Wotsits and not enough of string :heh:

Scott Pilgrim ya? Haven't seen the film or anything else, but still cool AV and Sig.

Av - 7.7/10

Sig - 7.8/10

Avvie - Generic football person picture with no thought to composition or border. Means nothing to me.

Sig - Just a gamercard thing. Neither visually pleasing nor off-putting. That quote seems stupid - maybe context would make me appreciate it.

Sorry.

And I know mine's not great but I'm pysched for the film and it feels festivey.

Dunno if that's even in reference to yr currrent sig but in any case, I like it, where's it from?

Paj's - Both great. I liked the colours. And the Av reminds me a bit of the Dharma sign from lost. (I know it's from Black Swan, obvs, which still needs to be watched)

Border works very well on the av especially. And the slight texture on the sig adds.

To conclude: sexy.

I've had mine for like, years. Might even get around to changing it someday.

Signature - Remarkably *un*stunning, considering the TV series is so great. The text especially. Maybe it conveys the feeling of the Angel/Caprica 6? But then, the picture of Gaius/Caprica 6 is anti-stun, because it takes so much away from the fact that he puts all his faith in her, and she should be leading him. 6/10

[i'm in the process of replacing my avatat...]

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

No idea who she is, nor does she do anything for me. She also seems to have that awful "Let's paint our faces including our lips a sickly shade of matte beige!" thing going on. Plus you have no sig. I want more. Give me more.

N/A / 10

Avatar: I like the artwork (even though I don't really get it, did you draw it?)

Signature: Again, I like the artwork but I don't get it. However, it matches the avatar so all is good from me! :D

They're pokémon (avatar is Electrode and sig is Psyduck) re-imagined as real monsters. I didn't draw it myself. I liked Electrode as I was having a period of relative instability and Psyduck for the melancholy. At the time and it reflected it well. To be fair it's about 8 months old but it's stuck well.

[someone else rate above]

They're pokémon (avatar is Electrode and sig is Psyduck) re-imagined as real monsters. I didn't draw it myself. I liked Electrode as I was having a period of relative instability and Psyduck for the melancholy. At the time and it reflected it well. To be fair it's about 8 months old but it's stuck well.

[someone else rate above]

I honestly saw Electrode before saying this but I couldn't make out what the signature was but it seemed to still suit the avatar. Now I can clearly see it, that's clever, I like it more now I understand it.

Bumped to 8

Awesome Av and Sig. Not really much to say.

Av - 9

Sig - 10

Will have to adjust to Daft changing his after so long with the same one. Guess it's basically the same theme though.

8/10 - Kinda dull but pleasing, I appreciate it.

[also - this is Dazz's first set I've really liked IIRC :)]

Knew Paj's post would be the lates on this thread after seeing a new sig in general chitchat.

Av: I like it. Well framed / colour scheme works well. A Paj sort of av too, which is always less confusing on a forum..

Sig: Less impressed. I almost really like it, but ultimately the writing / monochromeness makes it seem too emo (I know the lyric isn't particularly emo, and is from a Madonna song, but still). I think maybe I don't like the style / 'font' of the writing.

Arbitrary number / ten

I love your sig. Good image selection for the tryptic. I might have chosen another picture instead of Boomer but that's obviously a personal choice.

Sig - 9

Av. Not so keen. I don't know who it is (my bad) and so it isn't really too distinct (although I do associate it with you now). Going by your sig, I think you could do a better one if you wanted. Having said that, I do like it.

Av - 7

Av - It is delish. I love the sort soapiness towards the edges. Unh/10

Sig - Again really like it, maybe a tad thinner though? I don't know there's just something really small that lets it down somewhat but I can't put my finger on it. On the edge/10

I enjoy thouroughly.

I love how it seem the Tori Amos (Lloyd Cole) quote changes everytime I look at your sig.

Electrode is the least fun from the original 150, but is good in this instance. Makes me want to go look at those crazy Pokemon pics again.

Honestly don't like either of them. The Av isn't especially distince and the sig looks like something I'd ignore on Tumblr. No offence. Sorry. :/

*kiss noise*/10

I only say all that because I know you can do better.

Love both your avatar and sig, only complaint would be that id prefer both to have their images a bit more centralised but thats my own obsession with symmetry coming out, especially with the pyramid. 9/10

Not a fan of Stargate but your avatar and signature is great and they match. The only complaint I would have is that the 'Happenstance' in the corner of your signature looks out-of-place a little. Other than that, a great combo! 8/10 for both

Love it 10/10

I am thinking of a new sig but I have zero ideas so I'll probably just keep this. I like it even though the character on the right isn't perfectly smooth or whatever.