NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I enjoy it all, but the writing under the sig ruins it. "til" needs to be written properly, and the full stop annoys my eyes. It's needs to be more of a title, less of a sentence (IMO).

Fine, changed. Something bolder now :p

I like both of yours but in the sig the random curve to the left end...was that in the image (the whip he's holding). Just...distracting. Could do with getting rid.

OMMIGOD! OMMIGOD! 44 DAYS!

9/10

(is it me, or are there a lot of jpeg artefacts present on it?)

Cube, I love your avvie, I associate it with you now and it goes well with your username colour. Your sig is a bit of a non-event, but it's clean and nice.

--

I like both of yours but in the sig the random curve to the left end...was that in the image (the whip he's holding). Just...distracting. Could do with getting rid.

I like the whip, the shape is present throughout the rest of the image, it gives it a bit of flow (imo). If anything, it's the bits of hair that poke in on the right that annoy me.

Here's the original one, which I love.

ultimate_daredevil_and_elektra_4.jpg

--

WAY prefer your sig now Ashleigh. :)

I'm going to say something completely stupid and I really am sorry for saying this but I can't make out what your avatar is but I'm gonna guess and say it's Elektra's hand and stomach? If it was a little more clear on what it was then I would probably love it more like I do with all of your comic signatures and avatars. I really like the signature though, it looks very cool.

Signature: 8/10

Combo: 7/10

Been a while since this thread was used. Time to bring it back I think as I made myself a new sig and avatar.

Anyhoo, Dazz:

Av: While it does fit nicely with the sig im just not sure about your avatar. 5/10 (Also now ive looked at it more, all I can see is an "L" with a tail.

Sig: I like this sig, its simple enough with a good font. Im not entirely sure on the popcorn on the letters though, it isnt too obvious straight away what it is. 8/10

I like the red/black combo of the avatar, but not a fan of the signature. Just the comicbook style doesn't seem to fit in signatures for me. Not my thing, so... 5/10.

Avatar: Nice image, even though i have no idea what it is. 7/10

Signature: Nothing there. 0/10

Avatar - just an image, not resized or anything. Your old one was better of her.

Sig - Standard gamertag thing.

4.10 overall. :(

Avatar - Very Nice, looks like just a resize though.

Signature - Once again very nice, but looks like just a resize again, with a border. Don't like the chest on the right, seems a bit off.

I like it very much though, I'll give it an A. [AKA 8.5]

Avatar: Nice image, even though i have no idea what it is. 7/10

:o For shame! lol. I'm just kidding. It's a character called Near from Death Note.

Avatar - Very Nice, looks like just a resize though.

Signature - Once again very nice, but looks like just a resize again, with a border. Don't like the chest on the right, seems a bit off.

I like it very much though, I'll give it an A. [AKA 8.5]

Just to let you know, L is better from the two but I won't put that in mind when I rate your combo! :p

Av: I like it. Simple and it looks nice. It's also great to have a Death Note combo for a change. 7/10

Sig: I'm gonna be honest here. I like it but I think the pink is a little too bright. Maybe if it was a bit darker, it would work better but that's my thought. 7/10

Well Near is alive and L isn't. :P

Also I'm pretty sure it's purple, anyone else see pink? Maybe it's your monitor or you have a strange definition of pink.

Well Near is alive and L isn't. :P

Also I'm pretty sure it's purple, anyone else see pink? Maybe it's your monitor or you have a strange definition of pink.

Yeah, I kinda realised I made a tiny error on that. I was typing up about it and then I realised it was purple and I couldn't change my edit because I couldn't log back in for some reason. Anyway, what I meant to say was is that it's a little too bold, I think maybe a darker shade of purple might be a little better.

Also, Near might be alive but he isn't as legendary or memorable as L :p

Who cares about being legendary if your dead. It's not like he can celebrate it now.

Who cares about being legendary if your dead. It's not like he can celebrate it now.

Maybe not but at least he'll be remembered :p

I guess I should review yours then.

It's very simple and concise. Although I think a bit boring.

A 6/10 overall.

I'm guessing the system works in the sense that you review the person's avatar and sig who just commented before you?

In that case, Avatar: Pretty nice stuff going on. Because you explained it to me earlier I 'get' it now :p But I still miss your Marth one :laughing:

Signature: Rockin' stuff. Made by yourself as well so, congrats!

Signature: 9/10

Happentstance - Very dynamic and bold, I like it a lot. 9/10

Dyson - Scott Pilgrim, so instant. 9/10

Diageo - Good colour scheme, goes well with your new text colour. 7.8/10

Dazz - Bold but bland. Still like it though, its iconic. 6.3/10

Nintendo-master - I don't know who it is. Interesting choice. Hmmm. 5/10

No need to rate mine, I know its amazing.

Wel' I'm gonna! You could have used a nice landscape view of a coaster for the sig. Though having said that I prefer the sig to the avatar. Actually I really like how it fits in with the other part of your sig aswell

I do like the contrasting colours, and it's for Florida so that bumps up the ratings to a 7.5/10

Gritty and awesome image of Link, border tops it off well 8/10

Okami signature, I personally haven't played the game, the signature is simple but it all mixes and it all works. 8/10

Anime kinda rubs the wrong way out of context, especially overly cutesy girls with a personality I can imagine right now. But fine graphically, except that the sig only has half a border. That needs correcting.

6.7/10

I like how I've learned to tell the diff between you and chair when one of you changes your sig. I must say that both sig and av look a little like someone photobombing a professional photoshoot, but composition is good! 7/10.

I've been considering a new sigav combo for a while. This must've been my longest running pair. I'm immensely proud of the 'hidden' message but everyone thinks it's jack skellinton.

The full list was impressive but just saying 52 people is lame. - 3 points.

I like how illogical the avatar is and the general theme of the signature. 8 points.

Which gives you five in total.

And I know mine's not great but I'm pysched for the film and it feels festivey.

Nice and artistic (although I have no idea what this "film" you talk about is). However, I can't read the text in the bottom right.

8/10 if the text was a bit more visible.