NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

6/10

Well, I don't know who that is. And I'm not sure if you're spoiler is about your avatar or someone elses.

My avatar is a character from Saint Seiya named Saga.

The spoiler in my previous entry is for cubechris whom I quoted there.

Very nice colours, fitting fonts and very well drawn characters (although I don't like that curse seal thing on Sasuke's face)

9/10

8.5/10

Really cool. Nice boarder, nice balance of colors. Though, it is a bit small. Though, size isn't everything.

Very nice, I like the light shining effect.

8/10

By the way mine is done by paint.

Quite hard to see your name. I like the wings below it though. Not sure how the DS' fit in there. 6/10

Well it's better than my others

Yours, I like the writing, but not the faded effect on mario (bowser is ok) and it's not the best picture of mario.

8/10

Not that bad, but a bit too colourful for my taste, 6.5/10

Removed the background for you if you want it, might want to host it yourself though ;)

Triple_C.gif

edit - I'll try for a version where the birds have heads and bottoms...

edit 2 - done

Triple_C1.gif

t.gif

l.gif002.gifc.gif001.gifr.gif

b.gif

dz.gif

6.5/10

I agree with Moria. Although anything which has a pic of the Electic Blue DS in is fine by my standards...can't wait to get one of those :D

Odd, I don't really like it. 7/10 Why not have something to do with team america?

I got a new one now.

Much better than before. The background looks very good, but you didn't make that? Again, the DS' don't really fit it. I think it would look a lot better without them and just your name.

7.5/10

7.5/10

Two improvements: Give it a 1px border like your av has, and secondly increase the opacity of Mario and Bowser, they look overly pale. You've done the right thing by using that effect on the background, but as the figures are in-front of the text, the perspective looks odd. Change that and you're looking at 8.5/10.

I need a new sig. It's been a fixture around here for what must be 2 years.

Dunno if it's a monkey or an elephant or what, but I love it! One of my favs on the forums, a 9/10 from me.

I mean no offence in this at all but i just dont fing your avatar interesting,it means very little to me at all so i will give it 2/5.

Good video capture and I like this font a lot. I'd use the same blue for the border though and make it a bit wider.

7.5/10

8/10 Ya gotta love Jet Li!!!

...and WOO-HOO!!! I've finally got myself a sig, a bit poor like but it's a sig none the less! :D

Yep, it was doing my head in, I'm useless on the PC so i've changed it to this for now!

9/10 I like the kirby sig!