NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

4/5

Can't beat some good Zelda action. Nicely stylized too! Tho it took me just a sec to recognise it. Otherwise very nice :D

A distracting avatar, which breaks the flow of things, although as a stan d alone avatar jor rocks, 3.5/5

It has improved over time now, and i have come to associate it with your name which is good, so keep it. 7/10

Put somthing more colorfull where the white is.. and put bowser where "ocalot"[the guy in the front] is and you my friend have a 5/5.

Pretty cool 3.5/5. Who is it? Crono?

That my firend is the legend known as Vyse from Skyes of Arcadia!

What can be said, a legend from a legendary set of films! 4.5/5!

Very cool, I love the colors, and the style. I also really love the way the boarder is done. :yes:

9.4/10

I like it; i'm a big fan of Sonic in general and he and Super Sonic look great in the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer; which looks to be a great game!

Nice Super Sonic closeup, nice and bright, cool character;

4/5

6- Seems a bit big without much reason. Plus the red background is kinda offputting. Zelda seems more of a green-sig kinda thing to me.

Love yours :) 5/5

it would probably a bit better with a slightly bigger frame

I've made it 80x80 now if that's what you meant

or did you mean i should zoom in on Link more (which i do already have one preparred like this)?

Anyway, i think yours is great! Cool cartoon monkey and eating the banana pad; classic!

5/5

I'm not sure which program it's from but looks quite a serious one for impact i'll give it 8.3/10. I've also updated my Sig and fill in the white background with something abit artistic.