NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Colourful, bright and well made (even better if you drew that luigi on the right yourself, which i'm guessing you did);

8.5/10

Looks very idyllic and lively. The font fits in very good too, but I think the light-blue border isn't necessary.

9/10

Looks very idyllic and lively. The font fits in very good too, but I think the light-blue border isn't necessary.

9/10

Yeah i'm not sure where that blue border came from, i never intended it to be there; anyways, i've corrected it now. thanks!

Very stylish signature and great colour sceme, very well put together and from a great movie!

9/10

I like it. A good cartoon version of onett, or whatever that place is called, it looks rly cool. 8/10

6- Seems a bit big for no obvious reason and I have no idea whats going on sorry.

Mines not the best I've ever made, but needed a Veronica Mars signature.

WOMAN! 8/10.

Pijo approves.

(keep in mind my signature is the first one I've made, and was only really made to see what I could do)

I dont have any signatures to rate, guess it will have to be twiligtlink's nice 7/10 missing a border and abit of detail

Generic gloss effect, but the use of typography impresses, in the foreground at least.

6/10

Far too small. Can't see it properly without getting close to the screen. Looks like it would be good if bigger though.

3/5

I'll rate GCTH7's sig as Haver don't have one! I like the simplicity of the sig and the gloss effect is very cool 8/10!

Matches your sig, although it is the exact same picture of Mario which is used in it. Still Mario is Mario after all.

And with that you get a nice score of 4/5

Donnie Darko, great film therefore I'm giving it a 9/10!

Just as long as my sig scores higher than that imposter twilightlinks than I'll be happy :D

Really like your sig. It looks a bit like an old post card with that font and everything greyscaled. The butterfly girl also fits in very well.

10/10