NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

10/10 Best sig here.

Boring sig, looks like a banner for some political site or something.

4/10

Like the little pattern thing round the edge, although IMO it would look better if you cut off parts of the rest and made it a complete border. Still, inventinve use of "transparency" so...

8/10

Ait dude, did some changes now.

I like it better now too...

Your sign, 9/10. Nice colorbalance and kinda sleek design.

Though I would have removed that "Starts 3rd October" thingie, it doesnt fit in.

I can't make sigs, don't have photoshop... I suppose I could have a crappy paint one.

I had an idea to have a funny reveal thing but ended up with this rubbish.. :bow: all hail me

EDIT: Got a revolution sig now :D

7- Cute but over the file size limit, so I had to remove it. Should not be bigger than 50kb, it was 157.

"Signature removed (file size too large). Please check rules before submitting a new sig."

... EEEW! That's ugly!! 0/10

=P

3/5 the quality isn't great, but extra points just because it's knuckles :hehe:
your's is too small but it looks like two girls kissing... ... 3/5 could be more if I could really see them and confirm with my own two eyes :yes:

8/10

Very nice, it's just the font that lets it down really. Maybe Super Mario Bros font perhaps.

Yeh i was bein a bit lazy with the font lol, and i love that font. Oh and i like yours as well 9/10 its got good colours and the writing style is cool.

EDIT: When you say 'Super Mario Bros.' writing, which Mario bros. title do you think would look best?

Yeh i was bein a bit lazy with the font lol, and i love that font. Oh and i like yours as well 9/10 its got good colours and the writing style is cool.

EDIT: When you say 'Super Mario Bros.' writing, which Mario bros. title do you think would look best?

Well, you could try this:

e3wannabe4ai.png

The Wannabe is basically white Super Mario Bros font with a greadient added into it that resembles Paper Mario:TTYD. You can put that in your sig, or, if you find that one rubbish, make your own.

Dannykong:8/10

Very nice.