NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

6/10 the picture is gorgeous, but as a whole the sig doesn't quite work. maybe if you changed the colour of the font to make it richer, and also made it more decorative. an arabic pattern in the background, blending into the figure would be stunning. it'd be nicer if it were a teeny bit smaller too.

Im a big fan of sonic so yours deserves 9/10 :)

Really cool style, could use a black border though.

8.5/10

Im a big fan of sonic so yours deserves 9/10 :)

Thank you

..... ah... 0/10?I don't see your sig.When you put it please rate oki so that other people can rate it ^^".

Thank you

..... ah... 0/10?I don't see your sig.When you put it please rate oki so that other people can rate it ^^".

My signature is visible, it's just kinda heavy load on the uploadsite. So wait a little more than 5 seconds.

Loads of logos, and weird text. Done pretty wellfor the ammount of stuff in there though.

7.6/10

I like the design, but it really needs transparency. Get rid of the grey!

6/10

It is transparent? :o!

Atleast it should be, and it is to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice design, really clean and professional look. 9/10

Pretty cool, but something (I don't know what) is missing. =´O

7,5/10

I like the design, but it really needs transparency. Get rid of the grey!

6/10

He's using a PNG with transparency, and I guess you use sucky Microsoft Internet Explorer that doesn't have PNG transparency support. ;o...

9/10 the seal of quality gets my approval!

2 thumbs up!

I've gone for the minimalistic approach! ha ha!

oooo Ashley.. new sig? very sexy!

Loving the white, nearly see through text. Really blends in well, and the colours all go nicely,

EDIT: and i love the purple and white text, beautiful. i love how purple and white contrast each other so well :heh:

9.5/10!

oooo Ashley.. new sig? very sexy!

Loving the white, nearly see through text. Really blends in well, and the colours all go nicely,

EDIT: and i love the purple and white text, beautiful. i love how purple and white contrast each other so well :heh:

9.5/10!

Aw shucks, that was awful complimentary, thanks :grin: Although I'll admit, the purple/white text is from the DVD box art, but its pink/white. But still, thanks.

marshmellow_7; nice and simple, but seems big for the sake of being big and it makes me want marshmellows but im too lazy to go buy veggie marshmellows so a 7.