NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ninty 182

Emos

Emos: As a general rule, are underdeveloped, malcontent bi sexuals who wear jeans too tight to be comfortable for both legs and genitals. Their hair is mostly short and spiked with a fringe that they gel to their forehead on one side. Say they are non-conformist despite conforming to the most regimented fad of all time. They self harm to be cool and look down on others despite being nothing more than an MTV facilitated clone.

Emos: As a general rule, are underdeveloped, malcontent bi sexuals who wear jeans too tight to be comfortable for both legs and genitals. Their hair is mostly short and spiked with a fringe that they gel to their forehead on one side. Say they are non-conformist despite conforming to the most regimented fad of all time. They self harm to be cool and look down on others despite being nothing more than an MTV facilitated clone.

Totally agree, but if they self harm to be cool in this town.. they are truely mistaken.

I asked an emo that i was talking to at some local gig why they slit their wrists.. he says 'Because we hate life'... ever heard of slitting your throat mate? Thought so. They pretend to be depressed for attention, dont give them any.

Im a Emo and a big fuk u to people that hate emos *lets the bandwagon for emo haters pull up*

That kid is a bad repusentation of the term as emos dont generally spit on people and hit out against the world :(:(

the self harming that emos do cause there always "sad" or hate life is total bullshit i have loads of emo mates and they think the same its just a thing someone added to the stereotype so people can take the piss out of them

People have shouted "emo" at me in the streets....i just think "yea so?! wats ur point" just because of the way u dress doesnt mean u cry all the time, love poems, have lost loads of girlfriends etc....people dress the way they want its wrong to critise people on appearance....well unless ur a chav ;)

i listen to "emo music" i dress emo but dont self harm etc or any of the things that emos apparently all do...the emo dress code i think is cool...well its better than wearing black all the dam time isnt it ;)

Most "emos" i see on the street or on msn are like "oh we are so emo it hurts" which just piss me off as up until a few months ago they were completely different and just jumped on to the newest big fad.

Some "emos" are great though, all hail Sophie Davis you rock girl. Replika you might know her, she comes from Newport too :heh:

As a rule of thumb, I don't have anything against it. It's fairly harmless, and certainly it's better for people to listen to mass produced guitar stuff than mass produced pop shite. But I draw the line at this **** I saw in Chambers the other night who takes it to be a fashion style rather than a choice of music. Hair dyed black and blonde streaked? Check. Used his mam's hair straighteners? Check. Studded belt not actually holding his trousers up? Check. Said trousers close to falling down? Check. Old punk band who he's never heard of on his t-shirt? Che-fucking-ck. I swear, if I'd asked him who The Damned were and got a response like "It's a slogan, isn't it", I'd have choked the fucker out of principle. Something's really fucking wrong when I walk past Topshop and see Ramones t-shirts in the window. Good Charlotte have a lot to answer for.

Then he started becoming more violent and I've noticed him hitting people without cause because it's 'fun'.

Now he's also started spitting at anybody who offends him (not me but some of my friends) which is totaly gross.

That's not being emo.

Right, I think there is a new "label" for everyone to use now. Chav Emo. I know, an oxymoron kind of. But it's a chav that dresses in an emo way.

I thought this was going to be a mature thread. How wrong was i?

Most of the stuff talked about is not a joking matter.

Munky's views are extremely disgusting. My friend has self-harmed because she is unhappy/depressed. How you can know every 'emo' out there and know they do it to 'look cool' (how you so horribly stated) is beyond me.

Secondly you seem to have a problem with peoples sexuality's and find AID'S and STI's a useful aid for your sick jokes.

I think this thread should be locked, call me boring all you like but i don't like the way people are in this thread at all.

:nono:

Now it sounds like to me that an emo is a somekind of mix of goth and punk...

But if someone slits their wrists it's usually a cry for help. And it sounds like this will just be passing phase in people. Don't expect them to act like that when they grow up (and if they do tell them to grow up ;) ). This just seems like the punk movement in the 70's to 80's.

When someone dresses like an 'emo' or listens to 'emo' music, does it affect any of us in any way shape or form? No. Stop degrading people for being who they want to be.

I've always styled myself in things that are original and classic.

Which one is it then? Original or classic?

A grand portion of posters in this thread are super-ignorant. You're attacking a concept that you don't understand.

You're just like those chuffing Muslims!

Im a Emo and a big fuk u to people that hate emos *lets the bandwagon for emo haters pull up*

That kid is a bad repusentation of the term as emos dont generally spit on people and hit out against the world :(:(

the self harming that emos do cause there always "sad" or hate life is total bullshit i have loads of emo mates and they think the same its just a thing someone added to the stereotype so people can take the piss out of them

People have shouted "emo" at me in the streets....i just think "yea so?! wats ur point" just because of the way u dress doesnt mean u cry all the time, love poems, have lost loads of girlfriends etc....people dress the way they want its wrong to critise people on appearance....well unless ur a chav ;)

i listen to "emo music" i dress emo but dont self harm etc or any of the things that emos apparently all do...the emo dress code i think is cool...well its better than wearing black all the dam time isnt it ;)

If you were so emo, you wouldnt label yourself. If you payed attention to this topic, you'd notice there isnt a hate for emo's, but a hate for the trend of it. Its not a good thing to become a trend. And also, there isnt a dress code to be emo, because you guys usualy say your emo because its unique. Dress code and unique do NOT go together.

So please, shut up or read the goddam topic instead of having a fit at the first few posts. And people have the decision whether they hate something or not, so dont insult people for hating emo's, because most emo's behaviour is retarded. Say all you want, but i believe you've made a fool out of yourself.

There are also many people who don't even know what an emo is, but call people emo anyway.

My mate has brown hair, doesn't look like an emo, doesn't act like an emo. Isn't in any way emo. But in the street some chavs shouted "emo!"

Like i said, i don;t mind emos, but if you start cutting your wrists and being violent that's taking it too far.

Wait, i've just noticed something that Haver said.

In a way, we are all being steriotypical. But I think most people are starting to think this whole threat is all about emo hate. I think the general meaning Ninty 182 was meaning was the the trend of it, and most people started to comment about their hatred for emos.

So keep to the trend side of emo.

Not all emos slit their wrists, lets not forgot that. Plus a lot of "normal" people self harm at some point.

As far as tight jeans, they're okay. You get used to wearing them, no real discomfort I've found. Then again, I can't wear very tight jeans as I only have a 28" waist and they're hard enough to come by as it is. (Still say we need a chain of "Small and Skinny" stores)

And yes, lets not just come in here to bash emos with small minded opinions that probably do not originate from ourselves. I'd much prefer a "shitty depressing emo fag" as a friend than a small-minded arse.

I don't think there should be a capital punishment for being emo but we should just hand out free knives and let the problem sort itself out.

Right, I think there is a new "label" for everyone to use now. Chav Emo. I know, an oxymoron kind of. But it's a chav that dresses in an emo way.

I know someone like that, I call her a chemo.

Secondly you seem to have a problem with peoples sexuality's and find AID'S and STI's a useful aid for your sick jokes.

a useful AID. Geddit.

If this thread is anything to go by, a majority of posters on this forum are part of a much wider demographic that I like to call 'hypocritical ****s'.

You really, really can't complain about chav culture if this is how you react to your own.

I thought this was going to be a mature thread. How wrong was i?

Most of the stuff talked about is not a joking matter.

Munky's views are extremely disgusting. My friend has self-harmed because she is unhappy/depressed. How you can know every 'emo' out there and know they do it to 'look cool' (how you so horribly stated) is beyond me.

I think this thread should be locked, call me boring all you like but i don't like the way people are in this thread at all.

:nono:

FIrst of I said "in general". This does not mean all emos. If your friend has a serious problem and is self harming, encourage them to get help. Alot of emos I have seen cut themselves just to fit and to talk about it.

I have no problem with peoples sexuality, people can be gay, bi or even a necrophiliac, its none of my business. As for my "sick jokes", thats what they are: Jokes.

Some "emos" are great though, all hail Sophie Davis you rock girl. Replika you might know her, she comes from Newport too :heh:

Nope dont know her

If you were so emo, you wouldnt label yourself. If you payed attention to this topic, you'd notice there isnt a hate for emo's, but a hate for the trend of it. Its not a good thing to become a trend. And also, there isnt a dress code to be emo, because you guys usualy say your emo because its unique. Dress code and unique do NOT go together.

So please, shut up or read the goddam topic instead of having a fit at the first few posts. And people have the decision whether they hate something or not, so dont insult people for hating emo's, because most emo's behaviour is retarded. Say all you want, but i believe you've made a fool out of yourself.

[/Quote]

I never said "Im a Emo and a big fuk u to people that hate emos *lets the bandwagon for emo haters pull up*" to anyone in ere just that it does my head in when people hate emos when they think they are all selm harming depressing scenesters : peace:

Emos can be spotted thou no matter how much emos say "we are unique" all u got to look for is hair over one eye, greased hair (not in my case), tight jeans, belt buckle....well go to any "how to dress emo" website for more ;)

I understand that people can hate something....but dont respect it when its for such lame reasons

Better still, stop pidgeonholing yourself (and others) and just get on with things. There's far more important things to worry about like bird flu and those new cardboard tubes that Smarties come in.

ive never considered myself emo but i always get called it even from 9 years old kids :S, but i have a freind who considerers himself uber emo and theres a band called straylight run and that band has got to be the most emo band ive ever heard (and i listen to hawthorne heights)

This is the dumbest thread I ever heard. You've just linked one unique thing into this guy and tried to make it the cause. You might as well make a thread called Tall people. "So this guy I know, he's tall and he rapes kids. Has anyone else had this problem with tall people?"

C'mon. It's not like to be emo you have to be ignorantly abusive. Emo was supposed to be about the music. Then, in America, it became a style about 5 or 6 years ago. Fine. But it was never about this.

Personally, i think its interesting how these trends come about , you know but still i dont go around complaing about emos and other groups and hurling abuse at them. if theyre happy with themselves thats all that matters-just leave them alone. anyway i find emos quite cute lol. Then agen its sad how people (like in my colege) segregate off into there little groups-it happens all the time-its sad really. Our society is just not tolerant on the whole i dont think.

When im angry or upset, i like to unleash my stone cold stunner on kermit the frog, perhaps stab him a couple of time with my very shiny katana.

"So this guy I know, he's tall and he rapes kids. Has anyone else had this problem with tall people?"

Yeah peole over 6 foot are right bastards.

Sign in to follow this