NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mundi

Funny Rev video

What film is that from? Thats if it is an extract from a film. :P

I like it but its not hilarious, its pretty clever how both relate even though they both might be about something totally different.

What film is that from? Thats if it is an extract from a film. :P

I like it but its not hilarious, its pretty clever how both relate even though they both might be about something totally different.

:shock:

You shot be shot not knowing that it's from The Matrix. :heh:

Anyway, it wasn't hilarious. Quite cool anyway. :)

Are you sure thats from the matrix sounds like it comes from that telephone booth movie thing with tom cruise, though i've never actually seen it so i don't really know.

Are you sure thats from the matrix sounds like it comes from that telephone booth movie thing with tom cruise, though i've never actually seen it so i don't really know.

It's definitely The Matrix. It's the scene right at the end, before he "flies off". Listen to the music and the actor's voice. It's Keanu Reeves. :heh:

It's quite funny when you think about showing it to Nintendo haters, and it sort of susses out their inabilty to understand that things move on.

It's really cool, considering it unaltered taken form the Matrix and it's fitting too (well sort of).

My God, how can people not understand what funny means? It's also used in the context of the word strange. Funny can mean strange. Sorry for the lack of a better word but, DUH! No it isn't hilarious to listen to. What's funny about it is that fact that the audio was designed for one purpose, but someone, by simply adding it to a slideshow of Rev. pictures has made it mean something else. That's what's funny! Learn a little about the English language people.

I think it's great - it just works so great, given current circumsances. I'm not saying it's AMAZING or anything, it's just difficult not to sit there and listen to it without grinning. You just wouldn't expect the final speech from the matrix to make such a fitting introduction to the Revolution. Somebody should probably make a flash based on this or something.

My God, how can people not understand what funny means? It's also used in the context of the word strange. Funny can mean strange. Sorry for the lack of a better word but, DUH! No it isn't hilarious to listen to. What's funny about it is that fact that the audio was designed for one purpose, but someone, by simply adding it to a slideshow of Rev. pictures has made it mean something else. That's what's funny! Learn a little about the English language people.

Yeah, but he said he was laughing and shit!!

Sign in to follow this